1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 22:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So are you finally admitting that your own clan has played challenges that are "nothing resembling fair"? And that you have planned this out with those clan leaders in order to get points to appear like you have scaled the clan list? Out with it Robbie, you've already showed us that you understand what unfair challenges are.
    I have admitted nothing of the sort, you simply made it up. If you have any evidence for your tin foil hat conspiracy theories produce it now otherwise please spare me the loaded questions.

We are currently the number one clan because we have played the best chess, have the most awesome pool of players and have a clan leader that has the best interests of his players at heart. You set yourself up as a queen, and I mock your pretensions, we are the kings of internet clan chess.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 08:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have admitted nothing of the sort, you simply made it up. If you have any evidence for your tin foil hat conspiracy theories produce it now otherwise please spare me the loaded questions.

We are currently the number one clan because we have played the best chess, have the most awesome pool of players and have a clan leader that has the best in ...[text shortened]... et yourself up as a queen, and I mock your pretensions, we are the kings of internet clan chess.
    Okay, now you're just lying.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 09:352 edits
    Okay, now you're just lying.
    Now I know it may be futile to engage you in metaphysics given your track record of miserably failing to substantiate a single claim but have you attempted to look at the world through any lens other than a purely moral one?
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 12:38
    Now I know it may be futile to engage you in metaphysics given your track record of miserably failing to substantiate a single claim but have you attempted to look at the world through any lens other than a purely moral one?
    Why even respond to suzibagger currently pertaining to be 500 rating points lower than reality.
    Why even respond to the queen of time outs ??
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 12:47
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Why even respond to [b]suzibagger currently pertaining to be 500 rating points lower than reality.
    Why even respond to the queen of time outs ??[/b]
    Lol Baggyanne, like radioactive would make any metallic saggy baggster look downright upright!
  6. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:53

We are currently the number one clan because we have played the best chess, have the most awesome pool of players and have a clan leader that has the best in ...[text shortened]... et yourself up as a queen, and I mock your pretensions, we are the kings of internet clan chess.
    Sleazy Riders headed by Robbie, the court jester of 2016 clan challenge cheats.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 20:22
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Sleazy Riders headed by Robbie, the court jester of 2016 clan challenge cheats.
    Thanx Forkers!
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 00:261 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Why even respond to [b]suzibagger currently pertaining to be 500 rating points lower than reality.
    Why even respond to the queen of time outs ??[/b]
    All you idiots think that if anyone is ever below their ALL TIME EVER HIGH, that they must be sandbagging. I have timeouts because unlike you, this site is not the high point of my life. My life extends well beyond this website and I thus timeout when I'm away for more than a week. Just because you're sandbagging, quite on purpose, doesn't mean everyone is. Not only do you sandbag, but you have become such an expert at manipulating your rating that you routinely hover between two ratings levels just so you can simultaneously enter two bands of the same tournament.

There are many more ways to cheat than just what you and Robbie do with your clans, and you're the expert.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 00:48
    All you idiots think that if anyone is ever below their ALL TIME EVER HIGH, that they must be sandbagging. I have timeouts because unlike you, this site is not the high point of my life. My life extends well beyond this website and I thus timeout when I'm away for more than a week. Just because you're sandbagging, quite on purpose, doesn't mean everyone ...[text shortened]... many more ways to cheat than just what you and Robbie do with your clans, and you're the expert.
    You gotta admit though you are kinda baggy suzibaggs
  10. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 17:29
    Nice race between two great clans, Metallica and Wycombe. Too bad Sleazy Riders disqualified themselves due to obvious collusion with 3 other stinky clans.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 17:57
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Nice race between two great clans, Metallica and Wycombe. Too bad Sleazy Riders disqualified themselves due to obvious collusion with 3 other stinky clans.
    I agree my friend!! Although you will never hear/see Robbie admit it, even though he knows deep down in his heart the truth, we all know. I don't know how he sleeps nights. The ironic part is he could have still been in the running without his collusion.

He is way smarter than he appears to be and knows none of us look at his Clan as being in 1rst place. Probably why he keeps saying it over and over again, thinking if he says it enough times some will believe.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 18:29
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I agree my friend!! Although you will never hear/see Robbie admit it, even though he knows deep down in his heart the truth, we all know. I don't know how he sleeps nights. The ironic part is he could have still been in the running without his collusion.

He is way smarter than he appears to be and knows none of us look at his Clan as being in 1rst pla ...[text shortened]... it over and over again, thinking if he says it enough times some will believe.
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    Robbie was never in the clan race FOR his clan.
    He was in it to be AGAINST another clan !!

That is his obsession !!
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 18:35
    goobers three mouthkaters
    vr, m55 and m2s
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 19:41
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    goobers three mouthkaters
    vr, m55 and m2s
    That's your wishful thinking !!

You on the other hand have a perfect slogan under your name.
    A minor change is suggested, though !!

Change it to "All puckered up" !! 😀😀
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 19:59
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    That's your wishful thinking !!

You on the other hand have a perfect slogan under your name.
    A minor change is suggested, though !!

Change it to "All puckered up" !! 😀😀
    thanks for the suggestion
    keep your slogan as is because it is perfect
    it's blank
    nothing
    very fitting

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree