Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:40
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    roma quit
    he didn't fight
    his legacy will be that
    he left his clan in the hands of a loser
    so much for your hero
    I take it you are referring to "The Squirrels" clan there.

Yes.....Roma did quit the squirrels when he uncovered the fact that you were tanking your own clans games to your .......friend.......carrobie. He was swiftly followed by almost the rest of the clan..........and yes......he left the squirrels in the hands of a loser. The biggest loser on the site actually. Go look in a mirror and you'll see him.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 14:59
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I take it you are referring to "The Squirrels" clan there.

Yes.....Roma did quit the squirrels when he uncovered the fact that you were tanking your own clans games to your .......friend.......carrobie. He was swiftly followed by almost the rest of the clan..........and yes......he left the squirrels in the hands of a loser. The biggest loser on the site actually. Go look in a mirror and you'll see him.
    he was booted for incompetence! everyone knows that, coudnae fight his way out a wet paper bag.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:03
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    your champion doesn't even have the guts to fight for himself
    he chose to run and leave his clan to an idiot who will destroy any honor that was left
    from dumb to dumber
    way to go roma
    No, Lemon, Roma didn't choose to run.

What actually happened was that he escaped the first round of banning a last autumn, and he complained on behalf of those who were banned for daring to unmask the cheats.

Then and only then was Roma banned, and he has not been reinstated. His ban has remained whereas at least one of the cheats...you know who...is once again freely venting his spite. (Not that anyone actually takes any notice.)

No, Roma didn't run and he didn't cheat. But he's banned. Why, you may ask? Haven't a clue.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he was booted for incompetence! everyone knows that, coudnae fight his way out a wet paper bag.
    Can't let that go by.

Not true, Robbie, and you know it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree