1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You want people banned for playing chess? are you sure you have the right site?
    No, pencil neck. We want clan leaders who cheat banned. It's very simple, do try to follow along.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:06
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the real embarrassment lies in their incompetence to begin with
    You should talk.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    From that challenge, there's this game: Game 11463337

Why the hell did you draw this game? You have it in your pocket, you just took his queen and then you draw? Why?

Oh, and btw, because of your cheating and your boasting, your karma has to be sucking the bottom of the barrel right now.
    actually, this was a draw.
    The queen capture is a front end of a queen exchange.
    Then leads to equal material and position.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:33
    You should talk.
    I've never accepted a lopsided challenge in my opponents favor
    we'll just have to wait and see if you can escape being embarrassed
    if you ever make or accept a challenge
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:40
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the real embarrassment lies in their incompetence to begin with
    This coming from a clan leader (sorry about misuse of the word in this case) who had their
    entire clan bolt on them for tossing clan challenges to carrobie's previous clan a while back.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 04:46
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    This coming from a clan leader (sorry about misuse of the word in this case) who had their
    entire clan bolt on them for tossing clan challenges to carrobie's previous clan a while back.
    untrue
    it was a single challenge between robbie and me
    and I deselected my clan members and none that I am aware of bolted
    these are the facts, spin them anyway you want
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 08:512 edits

Why the hell did you draw this game? You have it in your pocket, you just took his queen and then you draw? Why?

Oh, and btw, because of your cheating and your boasting, your karma has to be sucking the bottom of the barrel right now.
    Oh my dear one, after malingerer55 takes my queen not only will he be up a pawn, but has the very real prospects of creating a passed pawn on the queenside where he has a two on one majority. For me to try to create enough counter play elsewhere to compensate for this would be quite difficult indeed, i was lucky to get away with a draw. Have the game in my pocket? Wow, you must try to be objective. Objectivity is paramount in chess.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 08:53
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    some of the clan leaders who accepted these challenges have now realised what is going on and dare to say feel a bit embarrased about being suckered in
    Thats strange i feel no qualms of conscience, infact we welcome all challenges. If people wanna play chess they should not be stopped because of these Puritans.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 08:54
    Oh, believe me, some of us are looking at that.
    well start bitchin about them too and leave us alone to play chess.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 09:077 edits

This is a much more interesting case. Here my opponent and i had talked of a draw for some moves and with accurate play the game should have been a draw but we decided that we should play it out. I blundered badly but my opponent offered a draw in what i consider to be a winning position. See below, black to move.

Lol white should win this I think but Karma saved me when my opponent offered a draw.

Infact here is the game against the same opponent where I blunder a piece early but Karma saves me when my opponent traps his own queen.

Now you will realize that despite dropping pieces and blundering endgames it is our destiny to be Chess Kings of the Internet.😵
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 10:23
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    actually, this was a draw.
    The queen capture is a front end of a queen exchange.
    Then leads to equal material and position.
    Now that I look at it, you're right.

I guess that's why you're 1700+ and I'm 1000 on a good day. 😕
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 10:25
    Now you will realize that despite dropping pieces and blundering endgames it is our destiny to be Chess Kings of the Internet.😵
    All that is sheer luck and has nothing at all to do with "karma".
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 10:27
    well start bitchin about them too and leave us alone to play chess.
    Don't worry, all your 'feeder' clans will soon go the way of the dodo, leaving you to have to earn your 'destiny'.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 10:30
    Thats strange i feel no qualms of conscience, infact we welcome all challenges. If people wanna play chess they should not be stopped because of these Puritans.
    You don't welcome 'challenges', you only welcome sucking up points that are handed to you.

You feel no qualms of conscience because you planned all this to get an immoral head start on everyone. And oh, yeah, because you're a scumbag.
  15. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 11:55
    sorry i was talking about leaders that have taken up challenges with Anti Metallica not Easy Riders challenges against other clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree