1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 20:34
    With the 2025 season due to start in c3 months, its therefore time for IVV to start planning for 2025, and looking to strengthen and improve.

Looking for players at all ratings, but especially 1450 and under.

If you are interested in joining one of RHPs oldest clans and helping us challenge for next season (2025), please send me a pm

Prerequisites:

-Preferably not already a member of a clan
    -Able to play c20 concurrent games
    -A team player
    -Play a game against me first 😀

Alex
  2. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 17:01
    I am considering a move to another Clan against a guaranteed monthly remuneration of €100 for two years. And a signing bonus of €1000.
  3. Victor, New York
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 18:46
    @D4V Let me know when you find it.
  4. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 22:39
    Just got chucked from the clan I founded years ago...

Thinking I should join Metallica... 😛
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 14:40
    @widget said
    Just got chucked from the clan I founded years ago...

Thinking I should join Metallica... 😛
    It is quite obvious you aren't in charge anymore.

The guy there now has a threatening manner about him, may end the Clan Challenges if he is allowed to continue.

-VR
  6. Victor, New York
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 16:25
    @very-rusty said
    It is quite obvious you aren't in charge anymore.

The guy there now has a threatening manner about him, may end the Clan Challenges if he is allowed to continue.

-VR
    If Metallica and BB’s tactics haven’t killed the clan system, then no one San.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 19:181 edit
    @lstcyr said
    If Metallica and BB’s tactics haven’t killed the clan system, then no one San.
    You mean no one Can? not San!!!

I believe he is getting lopsided challenges just look at them yourself Larry, you know I am right and so do the Clan Leader doing it to ensure neither Metallica or Breaking Bad finish 1rst. Great Sportsmanship as far as you're concerned?

-VR
  8. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 04:17
    @very-rusty said
    You mean no one Can? not San!!!

I believe he is getting lopsided challenges just look at them yourself Larry, you know I am right and so do the Clan Leader doing it to ensure neither Metallica or Breaking Bad finish 1rst. Great Sportsmanship as far as you're concerned?

-VR
    Thank for being my auto correct.

As far as I’m concerned there were no lopsided challenges made by my clan. I might not look at the challenges the same way as you do but that doesn’t make them lopsided.

As usual, you saying they are lopsided over and over doesn’t make them so. Show us your work. Detail some for us why don’t you? But do it with the ratings at the time the challenges were made not the current ratings. C’mon on, if you are SO SURE, show us the detail.

Didn’t think so.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 13:29
    @lstcyr said
    Thank for being my auto correct.

As far as I’m concerned there were no lopsided challenges made by my clan. I might not look at the challenges the same way as you do but that doesn’t make them lopsided.

As usual, you saying they are lopsided over and over doesn’t make them so. Show us your work. Detail some for us why don’t you? But do it with the ratings at the time the ...[text shortened]... made not the current ratings. C’mon on, if you are SO SURE, show us the detail.

Didn’t think so.
    You wouldn't understand a lopsided Challenge if one was showed to you. This is why you are where you are in the Clan Challenges. 🙂

-VR
  10. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 14:08
    @very-rusty said
    You wouldn't understand a lopsided Challenge if one was showed to you. This is why you are where you are in the Clan Challenges. 🙂

-VR
    Just like Michael. All talk, no facts.

Show us these lopsided challenges my clan is involved in. Lay it all out in a post so we can understand your reasoning.

Didn’t think so. All bluster, no facts. Saying something over and over doesn’t mean it’s true.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 15:001 edit
    @lstcyr said
    Just like Michael. All talk, no facts.

Show us these lopsided challenges my clan is involved in. Lay it all out in a post so we can understand your reasoning.

Didn’t think so. All bluster, no facts. Saying something over and over doesn’t mean it’s true.
    You need help to find them, I am sure many of the Clan Leaders who are honest know exactly the ones I am talking about. SHame on those of you giving IVV Lopsided challenges.

-VR
  12. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:31
    @very-rusty said
    You need help to find them, I am sure many of the Clan Leaders who are honest know exactly the ones I am talking about. SHame on those of you giving IVV Lopsided challenges.

-VR
    Once again, let’s deflect from facts. If you don’t have the facts to back up your claims, then you’re just prevaricating. (I tried to use a nice word.)
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:361 edit
    @lstcyr said
    Once again, let’s deflect from facts. If you don’t have the facts to back up your claims, then you’re just prevaricating. (I tried to use a nice word.)
    Look at the challenges Larry, You are a little brighter than you are pretending to be.

I am sure you use Prevaricating in your everyday language. 🙂

-VR
  14. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:42
    @very-rusty said
    Look at the challenges Larry, You are a little brighter than you are pretending to be.

I am sure you use Prevaricating in your everyday language. 🙂

-VR
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:43
    @lstcyr said
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
    You don't understand a lopsided challenge when you see one Larry, pointing it out to you isn't going to help. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree