1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 12:48
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Kindly evidence sir and provide details of the genocides and assassinations he has carried out.
    Shhhh
    I am hiding from the Hague

I heard Chaney's female neighbour has had her panties stolen from the washing line

Him being a sad little troll was the obvious suspect when she confronted him he got so nervous he pissed her panties
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 17:14
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    maiden gertrude,

You are using his words, but saying: "keep it nice and civilized", now that robbie is gone. You should have been saying that while robbie was here and it would have had far more meaning than it does at this point.

If only it were true you were done with me. I wish you would stick to it this time!!! 😉 😛

The only people on he ...[text shortened]... me in person some day we can always discuss those strange feelings you have for me. 😛

-VR
    While Chaney is here though can Robbie truly be said to have gone?
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 18:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Kindly evidence sir and provide details of the genocides and assassinations he has carried out.
    I don't think he is capable of performing the evil thoughts boiling in his head
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Oct '17 19:54
    Originally posted by @startreader
    While Chaney is here though can Robbie truly be said to have gone?
    startreader,

That is a very good point you make there! 😉 Let's say the name robbie carrobie is gone!

-VR
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 14:32
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    those were Russ's words when he rebooted the clans forum
    shows what little respect is given Russ
    close it down for good Russ
    we should never have been given a second chance
    The lying creep starts a let's be civil thread
    Then runs around insulting everyone

Pure scum that's me being civil to you.
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 14:38
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The lying creep starts a let's be civil thread
    Then runs around insulting everyone

Pure scum that's me being civil to you.
    I see him as a very bubbly character.........you know that bubbly stuff left floating after you've been into the trough. Especially after quite a few beers. That's our Lermondrop !!
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 15:16
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    I see him as a very bubbly character.........you know that bubbly stuff left floating after you've been into the trough. Especially after quite a few beers. That's our Lermondrop !!
    I think I kicked too hard and burst the ball.
    A soft ball lemon was but still fun kicking it about.
    Soon he Thanksgiving in USA. Always wanted to have a meal with a USA family just to see if it's like in the movies

There will be an empty chair at lemons house top of the table as well.
    On second thoughts no food would be ruined by him crying in the gravy
    Sad little panty wearing lying creep

I can't see him celebrating anything connected to the FOUR father's as he has none.

Yes I know it's fore but had to put four to make it funny and stop the lying creep from soiling his panties
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 16:14
    Originally posted by @roma45
    I think I kicked too hard and burst the ball.
    A soft ball lemon was but still fun kicking it about.
    Soon he Thanksgiving in USA. Always wanted to have a meal with a USA family just to see if it's like in the movies

There will be an empty chair at lemons house top of the table as well.
    On second thoughts no food would be ruined by him crying in the grav ...[text shortened]... it's fore but had to put four to make it funny and stop the lying creep from soiling his panties
    Don't know about burst his ball as I don't believe his have dropped yet. That soft round thing you were booting around was his head so not much damage done. He'll be off licking his wounds somewhere.

I see Vespin was distancing himself from the little troublemaker. Says he wasn't ever really a friend of Lemondrops. Can't blame him. It's like the Squirrels all over again where everyone jumped ship to distance themselves from him. Lemondrop is the last clan forum leper left standing. McGayo, carrobie, chaney all sent to purgatory.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    18 Oct '17 17:50
    Originally posted by @radioactive69
    Don't know about burst his ball as I don't believe his have dropped yet. That soft round thing you were booting around was his head so not much damage done. He'll be off licking his wounds somewhere.

I see Vespin was distancing himself from the little troublemaker. Says he wasn't ever really a friend of Lemondrops. Can't blame him. It's like the S ...[text shortened]... drop is the last clan forum leper left standing. McGayo, carrobie, chaney all sent to purgatory.
    Beside illuck and Kathmandu1
    Holiday season coming soon
    Christmas with FATHER Christmas
    Some won't be celebrating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree