1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 13:20
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....Yea you do think you are better than others not just me!

Try to play the nice guy with everyone else to keep in good with them, because of course you are also a suck up!.....Sometimes best just to be honest and tell the truth! I don't think it is in your persona to be able to do so.

You don't play enough games at once to time out in any!!! LOL

-VR
    When I have time sir, and bearing in mind how much you value honesty, I'll compile a thorough list of your many faults and frailties.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 13:41
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    When I have time sir, and bearing in mind how much you value honesty, I'll compile a thorough list of your many faults and frailties.
    All you will be doing is giving me your opinion! I love to stir the pot and admit that, other than that, no malice is ever intended. If someone is being an ass like yourself I I'll tell you. If you consider that a fault so be it! 😛

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 16:00
    @very-rusty said
    All you will be doing is giving me your opinion! I love to stir the pot and admit that, other than that, no malice is ever intended. If someone is being an ass like yourself I I'll tell you. If you consider that a fault so be it! 😛

-VR
    So, to clarify, you 'love to stir the pot' and yet spend half your time here accusing other people of stirring the pot?

Great logic.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Mar '19 20:021 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    So, to clarify, you 'love to stir the pot' and yet spend half your time here accusing other people of stirring the pot?

Great logic.
    LOL...BINGO! I think you got it, there are several of us who love to stir the pot yourself included. So why go after me about something you do yourself? 😉

I am on and off during the day as I am retired. You are probably suppose to be working!!! 😛

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Mar '19 09:23
    @very-rusty said
    LOL...BINGO! I think you got it, there are several of us who love to stir the pot yourself included. So why go after me about something you do yourself? 😉

I am on and off during the day as I am retired. You are probably suppose to be working!!! 😛

-VR
    You don't just stir the pot sir, you pee in it.

Perhaps stick to the Bingo, hey?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Mar '19 11:00
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You don't just stir the pot sir, you pee in it.

Perhaps stick to the Bingo, hey?
    It is not hey.... it is EH!!! 😛 Sorry I don't play Bingo but thanks for the offer you go often? 😉

Ok so I pee in it you excrete in it! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree