1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Have you tried the Easy Riders , they are pretty much a top notch outfit that seem to do quite well despite cheating from Metallica and Wycombe.
    So now your compulsive obsession with Metallica now includes Wycombe?

You need help, man.

Those with neurosis blame others for their own failings. And it rarely matters who gets the blame. Meanwhile, you pathetically, compulsively, seek tribute from the worst clans in the bunch. All because you know deep down that you simply don't have what it takes to win on your own merit. So you cover it up with fake points to seem better than you are. How sad.

Maybe someday you can begin to earn a place among clans of legend.

But that day is not today.

Go and cry yourself to sleep like you do every night.

The only cheat is you.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 14:156 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne

You need help, man.

Those with neurosis blame others for their own failings. And it rarely matters who gets the blame. Meanwhile, you pathetically, compulsively, seek tribute from the worst clans in the bunch. All because you know deep down that you simply don't have what it take ...[text shortened]... is not today.

The only cheat is you.
    Gee Snowflake, that's kinda bitter. Are you still reeling from the pasting MacTayto gave you when you were in Clan America? so much so that you went weeping to your clan leader, please no more games? Look how the halo that spins above your head has turned from anger to sorrow. I have broken no rules and neither has my clan, you are simply seeking justification for your own lameness by blaming others for your failure. Its not whether you win or lose its how you play the game, namby pamby all inclusive liberal nonsense. I will tell you how to play the game, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, that's all there is, winners and losers! Lesson in Realpolitik over!
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 14:59

You need help, man.

Those with neurosis blame others for their own failings. And it rarely matters who gets the blame. Meanwhile, you pathetically, compulsively, seek tribute from the worst clans in the bunch. All because you know deep down that you simply don't have what it take ...[text shortened]... is not today.

The only cheat is you.
    Wow........I thought that the rest of us did a good job booting carrobie from one end of the forum to the other..........but you and Moony are sleeping giants.

God forbid I ever get on your wrong side Suze. The pasting you're giving carrobie is the stuff that nightmares are made of. Man, he was basically in tears blubbering away there like an imbecile.

He's opened Pandora's box now and he must suffer the consequences. I think even hope has deserted him here. He's a dead duck !!!

RIP Carrobie
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:03

You need help, man.

The only cheat is you.
    robbie sits in his room and masturbates to a clan photo of Metallica on his wall.
    His obsession is real.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Wow........I thought that the rest of us did a good job booting carrobie from one end of the forum to the other..........but you and Moony are sleeping giants.

God forbid I ever get on your wrong side Suze. The pasting you're giving carrobie is the stuff that nightmares are made of. Man, he was basically in tears blubbering away there like an imbeci ...[text shortened]... the consequences. I think even hope has deserted him here. He's a dead duck !!!

RIP Carrobie
    On the contrary I see the clan standings and I live!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:04
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    robbie sits in his room and masturbates to a clan photo of Metallica on his wall.
    His obsession is real.
    woa thats the gayest post I have ever read.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:09
    Gee Snowflake, that's kinda bitter. Are you still reeling from the pasting MacTayto gave you when you were in Clan America? so much so that you went weeping to your clan leader, please no more games? Look how the halo that spins above your head has turned from anger to sorrow. I have broken no rules and neither has my clan, you are simply seeking ...[text shortened]... , YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, that's all there is, winners and losers! Lesson in Realpolitik over!
    Winners are not the first past the post dumba$$.

Lance Armstrong was first past the post many times but was he a winner? No........he was a loser. A cheat who will not be remembered for any courage he may have displayed in the saddle but for the cheating he performed to beat honest riders.

You carrobie are in that category. You will forever on this site be remembered as a cheat.

Losers can be winners. Look at Eddie the Eagle. Finished last in both his Olympic events but is remembered fondly for having a go and playing to his best even if he had no chance of winning. This is the kind of person people remember. Who remembers Matti Nykänen the person who won the gold medal in that event........no-one. I had to look it up to see who beat him.

I understand what you tried to do this year.......but it's backfired horribly for you.

You will never have any respect on this site ever again. You will always be known as a cheat.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:102 edits
    Winners are not the first past the post dumba$$.

Lance Armstrong was first past the post many times but was he a winner? No........he was a loser. A cheat who will not be remembered for any courage he may have displayed in the saddle but for the cheating he performed to beat honest riders.

You carrobie are in that category. You will forever on t ...[text shortened]...

You will never have any respect on this site ever again. You will always be known as a cheat.
    I don't want or need your respect. Neither myself nor my clan has broken a single rule. Your analogy is false. Mr. Armstrong broke the rules, we have not.
  9. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:14
    woa thats the gayest post I have ever read.
    Probably spanking your monkey to the poster now,aren't you??
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:221 edit
    I don't want or need your respect. Neither myself nor my clan has broken a single rule. Your analogy is false. Mr. Armstrong broke the rules, we have not.
    You are a liar because you won't even admit the collusion that everyone plainly sees.
    Do you REALLY think you are fooling anyone?
    You and your suck-ups, the three sisters and your mouthpiece lemonwedge got all pissy
    because you didn't possess the talent or the intellect to win straight up, so you
    collude with each other to upset the apple cart like a two year old having a fit because
    they couldn't get any attention.
    You have not won anything except the ire of this community for trying to screw up a
    system was worked fine for many years.

You are the scourge of rhp, I am not sure who you blew to stay in here, but I guess that
    will eventually come out too.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:24
    You are a liar because you won't even admit the collusion that everyone plainly sees.
    Do you REALLY think you are fooling anyone?
    You and your suck-ups, the three sisters and your mouthpiece lemonwedge got all pissy
    because you didn't possess the talent or the intellect to win straight up, so you
    collude with each other to upset the apple cart lik ...[text shortened]... hp, I am not sure who you blew to stay in here, but I guess that
    will eventually come out too.
    Cite the rules that we have broken or shad up a yo face.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:25
    Probably spanking your monkey to the poster now,aren't you??
    Another super gay post.
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:271 edit
    It's not just mine Robbie. It's basically ever member on this site except for the few that know what your doing.

You could have stopped this game long ago, you'd proved your point. But you kept on and on thinking your real smart and proving some inane point yet not breaking any written rules.

Chess is a gentlemen's/women's game. Blatant cheating basic ethics may not be breaking any written rules but it does break those unwritten rules of honesty and fair play. To try to attack one clan you believe is getting away with some minor infringement you have destroyed the fun and sportsmanship that others on here enjoyed.

You are not smart, you have proven nothing except for the fact that you are a very shallow little man that thinks he's always right and has no respect for anyone other than himself.

You are almost universally disliked and disrespected on this site. Yes sit there and claim you don't care but we all know you do. You've proven nothing this year except that you are a malcontent who is an egotistic and who will destroy others enjoyment to feed your pathetic ego.

Have a nice day !!!
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:29
    Cite the rules that we have broken or shad up a yo face.
    Robbie, I so want to slap you right across your lying mouth and send you crying into the arms of the three sisters for consolation.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 15:29
    It's not just mine Robbie. It's basically ever member on this site except for the few that know what your doing.

You could have stopped this game long ago, you'd proved your point. But you kept on and on thinking your real smart and proving some inane point yet not breaking any written rules.

Chess is a gentlemen's/women's game. Blatant cheating ...[text shortened]... gotistic and who will destroy others enjoyment to feed your pathetic ego.

Have a nice day !!!
    Cite the rule we have broken or issue a public apology for your slander,.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree