1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 08:36
    Originally posted by roma45
    you can prove he talked about you behind your back?
    you sound like a gossiping housewife to me
    yes he was discusiing it through pm's this he stated in public, ask him. you have made a mistake in your game, Karma gonna get you for it!
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 08:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes he was discusiing it through pm's this he stated in public, ask him. you have made a mistake in your game, Karma gonna get you for it!
    sorry that is not proof if you have any please post it
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:17
    ask Crusty why he was spreading dirty lies about me, talking to people behind my back like the Real Housewife of RHP that he evidently purports to be.
    Ha!! You mean like the lies and innuendo you and that hack Mctayto have
    perpetrated about me and Metallica?

You are both a couple of malcontents who should catch a beating for your actions.

It is hilarious watching you two lie your asses off and dancing around like chickens
    standing on a hot griddle.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:332 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Ha!! You mean like the lies and innuendo you and that hack Mctayto have
    perpetrated about me and Metallica?

You are both a couple of malcontents who should catch a beating for your actions.

It is hilarious watching you two lie your asses off and dancing around like chickens
    standing on a hot griddle.
    Its termed Bangra, a style of dance originating in the Punjab, I am a Bangra King! See if you handle some Madhuri

YouTube
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 17:56
    ask Crusty why he was spreading dirty lies about me, talking to people behind my back like the Real Housewife of RHP that he evidently purports to be.
    Sir,
    Show me evidence, or give an apology!

Kindest Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Karma is nipping at your butt, making you cranky,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 19:21
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Show me evidence, or give an apology!

Kindest Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Karma is nipping at your butt, making you cranky,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    ok i am truly sorry you were spreading lies that I have a drink problem and discussing this behind my back with others. It was a very wicked and reprehensible thing to do.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 19:29
    ok i am truly sorry you were spreading lies that I have a drink problem and discussing this behind my back with others. It was a very wicked and reprehensible thing to do.
    Sir,
    That is not what was said: I did say if someone asked me in a P.M. if you had a drinking problem, I would have to be honest with them about it. Now, you can take from that what you will, but don't say I am lying behind your back.

Trust me, I would say the exact same thing to you in person, or a P.M. I wouldn't have the slightest problem with that and you know it. I don't think it is something that should be discussed in a public forum. Obviously your feelings have been hurt. I do apologize for that as it certainly was not my intention.

Kind Regards,
    With all due respect,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 19:433 edits
    Sir,
    That is not what was said: I did say if someone asked me in a P.M. if you had a drinking problem, I would have to be honest with them about it. Now, you can take from that what you will, but don't say I am lying behind your back.

Trust me, I would say the exact same thing to you in person, or a P.M. I wouldn't have the slightest problem wit ...[text shortened]... as it certainly was not my intention.

Kind Regards,
    With all due respect,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I just don't like the idea of people drawing conclusions because I like to drink a beer? Its nonsense and ludicrous and potentially slanderous. Infact Ghost of a Duke pointed out how tenuous it was when you proffered as your evidence that I make spelling mistakes. Yes crusty that how ludicrous it actually is. The UK government specify that one is safe to drink 14 units of alcohol per week, a pint of beer at 4% ABV is 568 ml = 2.2 units (4 X 568 /1000) meaning that basically I can have six pints of beer a week and stay safe. nom nom nom
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 19:46
    whatever dude!
    Sir,
    Don't just try to pass it off. You made accusations against me that were false. At least be man enough to give a proper apology.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping hard, has you rattled now,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 19:553 edits
    Sir,
    Don't just try to pass it off. You made accusations against me that were false. At least be man enough to give a proper apology.

Kind Regards,
    Karma is nipping hard, has you rattled now,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I changed my text, it was facetious and flippant. I did not lie. You were and are prepared to discuss my fictitious problem behind my back. I pointed out it was two faced and slanderous, that is not a lie.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 21:332 edits
    I changed my text, it was facetious and flippant. I did not lie. You were and are prepared to discuss my fictitious problem behind my back. I pointed out it was two faced and slanderous, that is not a lie.
    Sir,
    There is hardly anything I can do if you change your text after I replied to you.

Ok lets now answer your changed text.
    I just don't like the idea of people drawing conclusions because I like to drink a beer? Its nonsense and ludicrous and potentially slanderous. Infact Ghost of a Duke pointed out how tenuous it was when you proffered as your evidence that I make spelling mistakes. Yes crusty that how ludicrous it actually is. The UK government specify that one is safe to drink 14 units of alcohol per week, a pint of beer at 4% ABV is 568 ml = 2.2 units (4 X 568 /1000) meaning that basically I can have six pints of beer a week and stay safe. nom nom nom
    ===================================================================
    Sir,
    Here is my answer to your changed text. What I said was that I can always tell when you are having a few brew because you mis-spelled words when you were doing so. After I mentioned that to you, I also noted that you continued to make spelling mistakes all the time after that.

I remember how anal you use to be about spelling and would correct me not only on my spelling, but on my grammar if I was not saying something that was proper English in your opinion. Then all of a sudden you become the bad speller making spelling errors?

You say it had nothing to do with your drinking, I disagreed it was just that simple. I really don't care about what Ghost of a Duke had to say. Seems he always has a comment to make on everything. What you think isn't really all that important to me either. I was just pointing out a simple FACT that I kept track of is all.

I made no lies, I was telling things as I saw them, and it was my opinion. It doesn't make me correct, then again it doesn't make me wrong either. Again, I do apologize if your feelings were hurt because of what I said. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that was not my intent, Sir!

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely & Respectfully,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 21:46
    Sir,
    There is hardly anything I can do if you change your text after I replied to you.

Ok lets now answer your changed text.
    I just don't like the idea of people drawing conclusions because I like to drink a beer? Its nonsense and ludicrous and potentially slanderous. Infact Ghost of a Duke pointed out how tenuous it was when you proffered as y ...[text shortened]... I have to tell you that was not my intent, Sir!

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely & Respectfully,
    -VR
    Rusty there is no need to apologise, forget about it, honestly, just forget about it and lets move on.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 21:58
    Rusty there is no need to apologise, forget about it, honestly, just forget about it and lets move on.
    Sir,
    Actually it was you who owed me the apology not the other way around. I am just apologizing if I hurt your feelings. You are the one who was continuing it. We could have discussed everything in a P.M.. No one else would been involved or saw what was said. I am certainly ready to move on, providing you are.

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 07:42
    so moving swiftly on.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Aug '16 08:42
    so moving swiftly on.
    personally i don't think you have a drink problem
    just a problem understanding sportsmanship and fair play. now that can be easily solved, just stop taking challenges from the scum led arrow breaking bad and anti-metallica.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree