New idea for this forum

New idea for this forum

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @roma45
Ask russ i am not wasting my time explaining it to the site bully again.
Its up to you to prove how useless the current system is if you want support and change.
I even gave you three stages to follow. so far its been an embarrassing failure.
The angry bully has surfaced
Your or you're ?
There or their?
Yep the tadger does not have a clue.
That's what I mean you cannot even work out it's one of the clans you play for

st johnstone

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @padger
That's what I mean you cannot even work out it's one of the clans you play for
Thats why there is a leaderboard.
Same for players. You will find tadger near the bottom...(pun intended)
Now what is rubbish about the current system i really can't dumb down the question any more.

Will tadger ever get past stage one?
Epic failure so far.

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18
1 edit

Thats why there is a leaderboard.
Same for players. You will find tadger near the bottom...(pun intended)
Now what is rubbish about the current system i really can't dumb down the question any more.

Will tadger ever get past stage one?
Epic failure so far.
Take off your sunglasses captain Pugwash
You have lost the argument
As for being a bully
May I quote the following examples
I run a chess club if any member moaned like tadger their feet would not touch the floor before being bounced.
Please come to scotland and share your views in any pub you might actually end uo in hospital fir real.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Sep 18

Well lets face it you never read it in the first place
You just agreed with your bully captain
Quite simple Challenges won * 3 + games won
So what would be the point of playing challenges of more than 1 player. You'd be 20 times better off playing 20 challenges of 1 player than 1 challenge of 20 players.

Can your "idea" be any stupider. I seriously doubt it.

st johnstone

Moves
06 Sep 18

Argument?
You are being used like an outhouse when its free curry night.
Sunglasses? New lameness even by your standards.

Note the correct way to use your.

Now can you finally make an attempt to give stage one a go?

Come on tadger tell me why the current system is rubbish?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Sep 18

As for being a bully
May I quote the following examples
I run a chess club if any member moaned like tadger their feet would not touch the floor before being bounced.
Please come to scotland and share your views in any pub you might actually end uo in hospital fir real.
Lost the argument !!! Bwahahahahaha.....nice joke.

He's been doing the highland fling on top of your head and you think he lost. ???

Your idea is rubbish. It's been proven to be rubbish. Your site idea thread is buried in dust and no-one has supported it at all. Russ totally ignored it. Tell me......how has he lost.

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @radioactive69
So what would be the point of playing challenges of more than 1 player. You'd be 20 times better off playing 20 challenges of 1 player than 1 challenge of 20 players.

Can your "idea" be any stupider. I seriously doubt it.
Well one of the clans you play for would be top another one would have another 23 points

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

Argument?
You are being used like an outhouse when its free curry night.
Sunglasses? New lameness even by your standards.

Note the correct way to use your.

Now can you finally make an attempt to give stage one a go?

Come on tadger tell me why the current system is rubbish?

st johnstone

Moves
06 Sep 18

Oh tadger.
Still struggling on stage one. come on up your game.

Note nailed the use of your again.
Explain why me threatening to boot a trouble maker from my club or giving you advice if you ever venture north of hadrians wall makes me a bully?
You are the true bully on here you started all the personal but extremely lame attacks. Wow captain pugwash and captain boy you must be a hit at the local carvery with that humour.
But run and complain when i retaliate...the hallmarks of a bully and coward
Oh i forgot you were going to sue me.still waiting.

Note the correct use of were not where...see i am slowly teaching you.

Now can you finally explain why is the current system rubbish?

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

Oh tadger.
Still struggling on stage one. come on up your game.

Note nailed the use of your again.
Explain why me threatening to boot a trouble maker from my club or giving you advice if you ever venture north of hadrians wall makes me a bully?
You are the true bully on here you started all the personal but extremely lame attacks. Wow captain pugwash a ...[text shortened]... .see i am slowly teaching you.

Now can you finally explain why is the current system rubbish?
Your a bully

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Sep 18

Well one of the clans you play for would be top another one would have another 23 points
Do you think I care where my clans sit under your ridiculous system !!!

I just want to play in a fair and competitive competition that caters to the needs of all clans and gives everybody a chance. That the system we already have. I don't want to play in a system that just hands the trophy to the clan that plays the most games. That's the system your proposing.

Let's face it. No-one has come to your defence or said they think your idea is anything but .........s.hit. Get over it dude. It's the dumbest idea that anyone has ever proposed on here

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @radioactive69
Do you think I care where my clans sit under your ridiculous system !!!

I just want to play in a fair and competitive competition that caters to the needs of all clans and gives everybody a chance. That the system we already have. I don't want to play in a system that just hands the trophy to the clan that plays the most games. That's the system yo ...[text shortened]... ut .........s.hit. Get over it dude. It's the dumbest idea that anyone has ever proposed on here
So why are you playing for Wycombe then if you don't care where they come ?

st johnstone

Moves
06 Sep 18

Your a bully
The same would be true if i went to england and said negative things about their contry.but i have many english friends who kniw what banter is.
Luckily i have never had to boot anyone.
Members actually know the rules and can actually play chess some to a real high standard.. but if a moaning moron like you joined it would be out straightaway.

Now back on track. I know you have nothing and are trying everything in your feeble arsenal to turn this into an abuse session so you can run and report me AGAIN
Not going to happen btw.

Can you finally tell me what is wrong with the current system.?

Here

Moves
06 Sep 18

The same would be true if i went to england and said negative things about their contry.but i have many english friends who kniw what banter is.
Luckily i have never had to boot anyone.
Members actually know the rules and can actually play chess some to a real high standard.. but if a moaning moron like you joined it would be out straightaway.

Now back ...[text shortened]... IN
Not going to happen btw.

Can you finally tell me what is wrong with the current system.?
BULLY BULLY BULLY BULLY

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Sep 18

So why are you playing for Wycombe then if you don't care where they come ?
It's not always about winning dumbo. It's about how you play the game.

If you got over your obsession with winning then you might begin to understand the term sportsmanship.

If your so obsessed with winning though maybe you should join a clan like Metallica. I'm sure they'd have you (wink wink nudge nudge).