1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 04:36
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Robbie do you think Santa was this understandable when you maybe had similar circumstances? Or did he just throw mud at you because god knows its okay for him, and nobody else. Has he ever understood or been understandable one time with you?

And we are suppose to believe this? The Easy Riders having class as well as champions, maybe you as king of the clans might give him a pass? However I wouldn't. 🙂
    Go back to Jurassic Park !!
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 04:57
    Well done.....They have years of what you just posted. A wealth of games thrown. If I had more time I would have posted many. Good for you my friend.

Just put up the V and I will take care of the light weights.
    Oh look........the COWARD is back. Fresh from cowardly backing out of our meeting.

Going to take care of a few light weights are you.....let me guess.....women.......over the age of 80......and only if they're very small and frail........even then COWARD you'd be struggling.

Gutless COWARDS like yourself run for cover when called out..........as we all witnessed recently.

Now........back to your job pruning carrobies dingle-berries. That should keep you busy and tax your limited mental ability.

COWARD !!!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 07:541 edit
    Robbie do you think Santa was this understandable when you maybe had similar circumstances? Or did he just throw mud at you because god knows its okay for him, and nobody else. Has he ever understood or been understandable one time with you?

And we are suppose to believe this? The Easy Riders having class as well as champions, maybe you as king of the clans might give him a pass? However I wouldn't. 🙂
    LOL a kind of Duck Dynasty pass for Metallica.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 08:18
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    another dumbtard on the loose.
    Sit this one out peanut!!
    oh how cute. Sorry old man cant do that. I felt bored and saw your stupidity hitting a good man and had to say hello to you Santa.

Don't strain to much. Old men ten to have sudden MI's out of the blue. Great word, dumbtard. Did you take a few days to come up with it? I guess I would rather be that than a coward like you and the rest of your idiot friends.
  5. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 08:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL a kind of Duck Dynasty pass for Metallica.
    Exactly....🙂
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 08:21
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Oh look........the COWARD is back. Fresh from cowardly backing out of our meeting.

Going to take care of a few light weights are you.....let me guess.....women.......over the age of 80......and only if they're very small and frail........even then COWARD you'd be struggling.

Gutless COWARDS like yourself run for cover when called out..........as ...[text shortened]... s dingle-berries. That should keep you busy and tax your limited mental ability.

COWARD !!!!!
    Your gay, and a liar, and worse, the biggest coward on this site. Now go back to ballet dancing in your mothers basement.

And congratulate Robbie.
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 08:22
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Go back to Jurassic Park !!
    wow. So witty. Go back and post more numbers, I need to sleep. Your posts helped me with my insomnia.
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 08:24
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Busted for what ??????? Having a life !!!

Dude, just because your life revolves around this site doesn't mean everyone elses does.

If only everyone had a pathetic little life as you obviously do (24/7 less sleep time) they would not have an excuse to time out. Unfortunately some of us do. Timeouts happen

Now it's time for your nightly collusion meeting with the other scumbags. Don't be late !!
    The only scumbag is you little girl. Now go back to dancing to your song, "Dancing Queen".

Coward.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 09:45
    The only scumbag is you little girl. Now go back to dancing to your song, "Dancing Queen".

Coward.
    Have you finished clipping the dingleberries off carrobies backside already COWARD.

Yes folks, was waiting at the appointed place but guess what........the COWARD didn't have the guts to show his nasty little face. Talks tough to old grannies, helpless children, and while hiding behind his keyboard online but once confronted and called out by a man, runs to mummy like a COWARDLY little girl.

Yes, quite a crowd turned up to witness your COWARDICE. We all had a good laugh when you failed to front up though.

Did see quite a few placards there stating "VESPIN IS A COWARD" there. I think Roma was holding one if I'm not mistaken.

Now it's time for you to run along and clip Lemondrop's dingleberries.

McGayo is standing in line as well.

Have a nice day ............COWARD !!!!!!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:20
    oh how cute. Sorry old man cant do that. I felt bored and saw your stupidity hitting a good man and had to say hello to you Santa.

Don't strain to much. Old men ten to have sudden MI's out of the blue. Great word, dumbtard. Did you take a few days to come up with it? I guess I would rather be that than a coward like you and the rest of your idiot friends.
    little v.

I wonder if you can talk that tough in a face to face situation. On your dead bed one day, talking like you can take the world on the next day....What A Joke you make of yourself!!!

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL a kind of Duck Dynasty.
    Wobbie,

I bet you don't miss an episode of that show...LOL..! 😛

-VR
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:52

A brain is a terrible thing to waste.
    Too bad this information got to you too late.
  13. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:53
    Your gay, and a liar, and worse, the biggest coward on this site. Now go back to ballet dancing in your mothers basement.

And congratulate Robbie.
    You're pathetic
  14. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:56
    wow. So witty. Go back and post more numbers, I need to sleep. Your posts helped me with my insomnia.
    Too bad you don't have the mental faculties to understand what the numbers means.

I guess when it gets bigger than #1 and #2 you get confused.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 18:34
    This has to be Robbies lamest thread yet
    Lying cheating fake sad little boy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree