1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 18:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    are you saying my rating is not my true rating?
    We were talking about your opponents average rating 1406 for last 90 days.

That is being pulled down by your multiple clan challenge games against anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad clans with opponents rated at 1100.

Now that we have set the table, you have the floor.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 18:451 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    We were talking about your opponents average rating 1406 for last 90 days.

That is being pulled down by your multiple clan challenge games against anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad clans with opponents rated at 1100.

Now that we have set the table, you have the floor.
    So my real rating is 1800? is that what you are saying? Why the rating of my opponents should be of interest to you I have no idea.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 18:54
    So my real rating is 1800? is that what you are saying? Why the rating of my opponents should be of interest to you I have no idea.
    No jughead, what we are saying is why is an 1800 level player playing against opponents
    whose average rating is sub 1500?? Sub 1450?? Closer to 1400??

You misconstrue that any way you like. We'll wait.

Oh, and we know what the answer is because we can see the matches.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    No jughead, what we are saying is why is an 1800 level player playing against opponents
    whose average rating is sub 1500?? Sub 1450?? Closer to 1400??

You misconstrue that any way you like. We'll wait.

Oh, and we know what the answer is because we can see the matches.
    so you are complaining about my opponents, wow that's wired, wired to da moon.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 21:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:051 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are complaining about my opponents because you think they colluded? Have you told them what you think?

Thanks the day is almost finished, time for a large glass of Imperial american pale ale made with Chinook, Willamette, Simcoe hops just what a victorious clan leader needs after a hard day at the office.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:101 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    We are exposing you as a cheat.

Post Alerted
    Thank you for your helping to moderate the Time For Chess forums.
  8. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:50

Post Alerted
    But Robbie, lining up multiple challenges with 2 clans where you and your teammates are hundreds of points higher than their opponents is the very definition of cheating.

Why else did Russ institute the rule that opponents in clan challenges can now not be more than 200 points apart. The rule should now be known as the "anti Robbie Clan Cheating Rule".
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:00

Post Alerted
    Calling it what it is does not constitute a violation of the TOS.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:051 edit
    Originally posted by my2sons
    But Robbie, lining up multiple challenges with 2 clans where you and your teammates are hundreds of points higher than their opponents is the very definition of cheating.

Why else did Russ institute the rule that opponents in clan challenges can now not be more than 200 points apart. The rule should now be known as the "anti Robbie Clan Cheating Rule".
    where is this definition of cheating? can you cite it from the sites terms of service? If you cannot then you have made it up, neither myself nor my clan have broken a single site rule, so i suggest that either you produce this reference or I will report you also. People like you who are on record of having played clan games against players in excess of 400 rating points below you should not be allowed to utter such hypocritical words with impunity.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:081 edit
    Calling it what it is does not constitute a violation of the TOS.
    No one has claimed that it does. You have no right to call other players cheats when they have broken no rules. Infact your stance is utter hypocrisy because mytwoforkedtounges has played clan challenges with players in excess of four hundred rating points below him, you yourself were playing macroman 300 rating points below you. Shall we add hypocrisy to your now sordid reputation? If I and my clan are cheats then you are also cheats by your own definition.

We will be taking NO lessons in morality from the likes of you and your clan of saggy baggsters, thats 4 sure.
  12. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 04:59
    where is this definition of cheating? can you cite it from the sites terms of service? If you cannot then you have made it up, neither myself nor my clan have broken a single site rule, so i suggest that either you produce this reference or I will report you also. People like you who are on record of having played clan games against players in exces ...[text shortened]... 00 rating points below you should not be allowed to utter such hypocritical words with impunity.
    If you weren't such a dweeb, you would have checked my last 90 day average (1886) against the 90 day average rating of my opponents (1923).

Your 90 day average is 1787 vs the 90 day average of your opponents of 1406.

The definition of cheating - acting dishonestly or UNFAIRLY in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or elimination.

Yes your actions as clan leader this year epitomizes the very definition of cheater.
    Own it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 08:164 edits
    Originally posted by my2sons
    If you weren't such a dweeb, you would have checked my last 90 day average (1886) against the 90 day average rating of my opponents (1923).

Your 90 day average is 1787 vs the 90 day average of your opponents of 1406.

The definition of cheating - acting dishonestly or UNFAIRLY in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or elimination.

Yes your actions as clan leader this year epitomizes the very definition of cheater.
    Own it.
    No one cares about you and your last ninety day average. The reference to the sites terms of service where is it? Nowhere because neither myself nor my clan has broken any you are simply crying like a wah wah peddle because you are getting a pasting. Your self righteous hypocrisy is well known and understood. Its ok for you to engage in lopsided challenges but no one else. Thankyou for proving what a plastic persona you really are a hypocrite through and through. We will be taking no lessons in morality from the likes of you yah saggy ol baggster
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 16:18
    No one cares about you and your last ninety day average. The reference to the sites terms of service where is it? Nowhere because neither myself nor my clan has broken any you are simply crying like a wah wah peddle because you are getting a pasting. Your self righteous hypocrisy is well known and understood. Its ok for you to engage in lopsided c ...[text shortened]... d through. We will be taking no lessons in morality from the likes of you yah saggy ol baggster
    When have you ever produced a site TOS when you were slinging mud at Metallica for all those years ?
    Hmmmm ??

Your shenanigans with Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad clans can not be called cheating to the letter !!
    But they did bring about a rule change.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 16:49
    When have you ever produced a site TOS when you were slinging mud at Metallica for all those years ?
    Hmmmm ??

Your shenanigans with Anti-Metallica and Breaking Bad clans can not be called cheating to the letter !!
    But they did bring about a rule change.
    What brought about a rule change was the profusion of metallica tears. Help help the Easy Riders are too awesome do something Russ. Ghoober even went as far as to post in the help forum. Hilarious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree