1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 21:40
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    He's serving out a short forum ban apparently. Not sure what post it relates to.
    A non sub posting in the clan forums
    That should be an automatic ban
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 04:17
    Originally posted by @roma45
    A non sub posting in the clan forums
    That should be an automatic ban
    Unfortunately the non sub workers here in the RHP resort are very lippy, especially that toilet cleaner GOAD.

Staff should be seen and not heard. This spa and relaxation centre is a retreat for hard playing subscribers to relax and be pampered by the non sub staff.

Russ will have to deal with that GOAD as he is not following his orders and is disturbing the ambience of the place.

Waiter !!!........another Heineken for my friend Roma here and a large Cappuccino for young Rusty lying on the banana lounge over there getting a rubdown by that luscious young lady.

RHP Spa and Relaxation Centre.......a retreat from the dirt and grime of non sub population.

Oh look......here comes Star T ......you there boy......GOAD....wash your hands and fetch a Banana Daiquiri for thi lovely young lady........quick smart !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree