Petition

Petition

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto
Why are you so interested in Robbie when the spotlight should be on the cheating sandbagging clan Metallica ??
Sir,
The spotlight should be on robbie who is in collusion with, Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica, & arrow. Up to over 400 points now that has been stolen or given I should probably say on a silver platter.

That sir is where the focus should be. You are leader of arrow are you not, you have some explaining to do yourself. Appears he has been caught in yet another lie.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Jul 16

Why are you so interested in Robbie when the spotlight should be on the cheating sandbagging clan Metallica ??
I am concentrating on carrobie as he is one of the biggest cheats on this site, you being the biggest.

How many years now have you suffered in agony watching Metallica fairly win the championship year after year. No matter how hard you tried to rort the system they continued to win. Until this year when a big unhappy group of you got together and colluded to stop Metallica's winning run. Not through fair play but through some of the most unsporting challenges that can be believed. No one will really ever believe carrobie has won the championship (if he actually does), even himself

McTayo, you are nothing but a fart in a bottle. You are a cheat and a coward. You are intensely disliked by the majority of readers on this forum, and the most unsporting piece of garbage I have ever had the displeasure to encounter

Have a nice day !!!!!!!

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
24 Jul 16

I feel sorry for you and your warped view of the truth

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jul 16
1 edit

Sir,
I feel sorry for you not recognizing the TRUTH when you see it. Perhaps I should have said admitting to it!
Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
24 Jul 16

Aw..........ain't that sweet.

Sweet sweet McGayo. No wonder Lemondrop loves you so madly.

Now regarding the truth...........do you even know what the word means ????

Someone who has been cheating and sandbagging for as long as you have has no idea of what playing fair even means

I actually think that you might be quite demented. You honestly have no conception of truth, honesty, and fair play. Horses ass !!!

st johnstone

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Aw..........ain't that sweet.

Sweet sweet McGayo. No wonder Lemondrop loves you so madly.

Now regarding the truth...........do you even know what the word means ????

Someone who has been cheating and sandbagging for as long as you have has no idea of what playing fair even means

I actually think that you might be quite demented. You honestly have no conception of truth, honesty, and fair play. Horses ass !!!
lol. it's too easy kicking the retard sister about, she must be heart broken seeing robbie exposed, i mean exposed as a liar, the other sisters would love the other kind of exposed.

m

Moves
24 Jul 16

Easy Riders last 10 clan challenges completed.

Total Net points - 60
Net points from Anti-Metallica, Breaking Bad, Arrow clans - 54
From all other clans - 6

Keep up the good work, Carrobie. 😀

rc

Moves
24 Jul 16

My dear friends I thank you all for the continued interest in myself, my whereabouts, my spirituality and my clan. Its truly endearing to have such a support in these troubling times in which we live. I confess to having the greatest and most loyal of clan members the Easy Riders, they are without doubt the most prolific clan in the history of RHP. I confess to having the best friends, like heavy crags providing shade in a waterless region they have refreshed my soul. I confess to having the most loathsome of enemies who have not only insulted my family, my wife, the memory of my friends dead father, my integrity and my intelligence, but also my religion and my values. Perhaps if they pointed their fingers at themselves they might find a lot more to work on than constantly pointing out the flaws in other people.

The ride to the top of the internet has not been easy but we were up to the challenge, my dear friends let us fill the banner full of cheer. I can hear the great city, Metallica the great and it has fallen!, her sins have amassed up to the heavens, she has filled herself with sandbagged points. People will look upon her in astonishment, the once great city brought low by the the lowly one. Look how a just man has become an army! Justice cries out in the streets! let us finish what we came here to do!

m

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My dear friends I thank you all for the continued interest in myself, my whereabouts, my spirituality and my clan. Its truly endearing to have such a support in these troubling times in which we live. I confess to having the greatest and most loyal of clan members the Easy Riders, they are without doubt the most prolific clan in the history of RHP. ...[text shortened]... an has become an army! Justice cries out in the streets! let us finish what we came here to do!
You went away ??
I didn't even notice !! 😀😀

m

Moves
24 Jul 16

My dear friends I thank you all for the continued interest in myself, my whereabouts, my spirituality and my clan. Its truly endearing to have such a support in these troubling times in which we live. I confess to having the greatest and most loyal of clan members the Easy Riders, they are without doubt the most prolific clan in the history of RHP. ...[text shortened]... an has become an army! Justice cries out in the streets! let us finish what we came here to do!
Maybe Maid Lemondrop, bad avatar McTayto and sumo-wrestler Vespin
can help you out with your drivel.

Tell them to bring a shovel !! 😴

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Maybe Maid Lemondrop, bad avatar McTayto and sumo-wrestler Vespin
can help you out with your drivel.

Tell them to bring a shovel !! 😴
I thought you were going away for awhile
said you were tired of booting us around
in reality you are the masochist in need of your daily boot

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
I thought you were going away for awhile
said you were tired of booting us around
in reality you are the masochist in need of your daily boot
Sir or Ma'am,
Why don't you just admit you love the attention of being kicked around, because you keep coming back for more. Do you think anyone believed robbies load of drivel? I for one didn't even notice he was missing.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir or Ma'am,
Why don't you just admit you love the attention of being kicked around, because you keep coming back for more. Do you think anyone believed robbies load of drivel? I for one didn't even notice he was missing.
Kindest Regards,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
the reason you didn't notice he was missing was because he is always with you in both mind and spirit
he is your daily bread
and anytime mention of him is made
you respond
you are a good boy
now fetch my slipper

rc

Moves
24 Jul 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
the reason you didn't notice he was missing was because he is always with you in both mind and spirit
he is your daily bread
and anytime mention of him is made
you respond
you are a good boy
now fetch my slipper
LOL 😀

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Jul 16

Your statement brings two letters to mind....
B S !!!