Petition

Petition

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the policy? Although its a public meeting you will be asked to be quiet, if you refrain and continue to create a disturbance you will be asked to leave, if you refuse, the police will be called and you will be forcefully removed and possibly charged with disturbing the peace.

I have not cheated nor have I lied and I resent your vile and slanderous remarks.
so is that a no for a lunch meet up then?

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by roma45
so is that a no for a lunch meet up then?
why would i want to meet you for lunch?

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16

police response time to help the bigot robbie.....never

just wish you could be there, the look on his face as i hold up my banner, might run around sticking cornetos to peoples heads and calling them unicorns
what will your banner say, justice for fatboys, mall cops lives matter? finger breaking are us?

st johnstone

Moves
21 Jul 16
1 edit

what will your banner say, justice for fatboys, mall cops lives matter? finger breaking are us?
"Robbie is a bell end" or "big jock knew"
all will agree,

st johnstone

Moves
21 Jul 16

why would i want to meet you for lunch?
why not?

st johnstone

Moves
21 Jul 16

getting ready for the week end
just bought a t-shirt with "blood donors save lives" am i sure i will be popular
i wonder how many shuguns will be in the car park, will just have to "fix" them all.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16

getting ready for the week end
just bought a t-shirt with "blood donors save lives" am i sure i will be popular
i wonder how many shuguns will be in the car park, will just have to "fix" them all.
I don't take my truck to the assembly, i take the congregation bus. Lets see you and your fatboy brigade fix that.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16

why not?
cause you're bad company.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jul 16

so you do your own security, but have to call the police because of a heckler?
bunch of pansies
curiously, do you think i am coming alone?
see if you like to see something you care about being ruined

karma robbie coming soon
roma,
What is this event all about, that security and police are needed? I figured I'd be more likely getting a straight answer from you.

-VR

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma,
What is this event all about, that security and police are needed? I figured I'd be more likely getting a straight answer from you.

-VR
security is always needed at organised events especially where children are involved. If a kid gets reported missing the place goes into lock down mode, no one gets in or out. We cannot have amateur mall cop style security, those bozos don't know their bum from their elbow as far as security goes, they simply have not had the same level of training.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
roma,

-VR
a childish question
do you really need an explanation?
oh, you probably do

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
21 Jul 16

security is always needed at organised events especially where children are involved. If a kid gets reported missing the place goes into lock down mode, no one gets in or out. We cannot have amateur mall cop style security, those bozos don't know their bum from their elbow as far as security goes, they simply have not had the same level of training.
Hey carrobie, you avoided my question a page back. I wonder why? Here it is again so you can answer for all the readers

Have you as clan leader of the Easy Riders played games and set up clan challenges in a sporting manner and in the spirit of the game, and would you swear on your bible (whatever one you JW's use) that you truly believe this.

Simple yes/no answer will suffice. Non answering of the question is an admission of guilt by silence. Balls in your court bozo

rc

Moves
21 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Hey carrobie, you avoided my question a page back. I wonder why? Here it is again so you can answer for all the readers

Have you as clan leader of the Easy Riders played games and set up clan challenges in a sporting manner and in the spirit of the game, and would you swear on your bible (whatever one you JW's use) that you truly believe this.

S ...[text shortened]... ice. Non answering of the question is an admission of guilt by silence. Balls in your court bozo
Actually you are presenting a false dichotomy and I am under no duress to answer anything that is based on a falsehood.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
21 Jul 16

Actually you are presenting a false dichotomy and I am under no duress to answer anything that is based on a falsehood.
So you are taking the 5th hey.We all know what that means.

By not answering you are bringing shame to your religion and besmirching your Bible.

Answer the question carrobie. Are you acting in a sporting manner in your clan activities as leader of the Easy Riders? Yes or no? (Your God will be witnesst to your answer)

m

Moves
21 Jul 16

Just answer the question. 😴