Petition

Petition

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes but I know why I will be there, what I don't understand is why you will be there.
he is probably working security
itching to break some fingers
watch out

st johnstone

Moves
19 Jul 16

Yes but I know why I will be there, what I don't understand is why you will be there.
i will be there
i don't understand why you find that so hard.
maybe karma will get you at the week end

rc

Moves
19 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
i will be there
i don't understand why you find that so hard.
maybe karma will get you at the week end
because you are not a Jehovahs Witness, I am. Plus we usually do our own security.

st johnstone

Moves
19 Jul 16

because you are not a Jehovahs Witness, I am. Plus we usually do our own security.
it's open to any one, looking forward to the Friday talk on "loyal one" and Saturday "book of job" not forgetting Sundays "king Hezekiah"
overall theme "remain loyal to Jehovah"

perhaps i am working at the event, do you honestly think the Hydro in Glasgow would let you lot do your own security
perhaps i have been coaxed by a friend to go, to see for myself they are not an evil cult, maybe some of the Perth members actually know you, might even introduce us. we would have plenty to talk about.
do you think i would be so vindictive as to go there just to introduce you to some karma?

a lot to think about

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jul 16

it's open to any one, looking forward to the Friday talk on "loyal one" and Saturday "book of job" not forgetting Sundays "king Hezekiah"
overall theme "remain loyal to Jehovah"

perhaps i am working at the event, do you honestly think the Hydro in Glasgow would let you lot do your own security
perhaps i have been coaxed by a friend to go, to see for myse ...[text shortened]... ld be so vindictive as to go there just to introduce you to some karma?

a lot to think about
I'm sure you will break a few fingers before the day is done

st johnstone

Moves
19 Jul 16

you sound a little rattled

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Jul 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Why don't you give a tug to Moe (aka robbie) and Curly (aka vespin) and head back to sleep?

You obviously don't have an intelligent thought to share and your penchant for
spreading falsehoods precedes you. Try getting a grip on reality (not your idea of reality)
but the true reality.
The true reality is that you have been measured and found to have come up short 😛

rc

Moves
20 Jul 16
1 edit

you sound a little rattled
no not rattled, simply intrigued, obviously you got a leaflet through your door. Yes we do our own security, the brothers are trained, also as fire stewards, first aid etc its very organised, they love us cause we clean the place before and after the event. If you are really going to be there you will find a warm people of all different backgrounds, economic, educational, national all together as one. Relax and feel loved! it may turn you from a bitter old twisted thing into a warm loving almost human being! 😵

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jul 16

no not rattled, simply intrigued, obviously you got a leaflet through your door. Yes we do our own security, the brothers are trained, also as fire stewards, first aid etc its very organised, they love us cause we clean the place before and after the event. If you are really going to be there you will find a warm people of all different backgrounds, ...[text shortened]... loved! it may turn you from a bitter old twisted thing into a warm loving almost human being! 😵
i am going to behave like the way you behave on RHP
cheating
lying
handing out stupid nick names.
it will be a great week end
what is the policy for heckling speakers? i will find out for my self

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by Mctayto
The true reality is that you have been measured and found to have come up short 😛
that reply was as lame as the secret society thread

all your hard work, all that fixing of game, all the resigning will mean nothing

karma will get you sad little boy

rc

Moves
20 Jul 16
1 edit

i am going to behave like the way you behave on RHP
cheating
lying
handing out stupid nick names.
it will be a great week end
what is the policy for heckling speakers? i will find out for my self
the policy? Although its a public meeting you will be asked to be quiet, if you refrain and continue to create a disturbance you will be asked to leave, if you refuse, the police will be called and you will be forcefully removed and possibly charged with disturbing the peace.

I have not cheated nor have I lied and I resent your vile and slanderous remarks.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
20 Jul 16

the policy? Although its a public meeting you will be asked to be quiet, if you refrain and continue to create a disturbance you will be asked to leave, if you refuse, the police will be called and you will be forcefully removed and possibly charged with disturbing the peace.

I have not cheated nor have I lied and I resent your vile and slanderous remarks.
One easy question then.

Have you as clan leader of the Easy Riders played games and set up clan challenges in a sporting manner and in the spirit of the game, and would you swear on your bible (whatever one you JW's use) that you truly believe this.

Simple yes/no answer will suffice.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jul 16

so you do your own security, but have to call the police because of a heckler?
bunch of pansies
curiously, do you think i am coming alone?
see if you like to see something you care about being ruined

karma robbie coming soon

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
20 Jul 16

so you do your own security, but have to call the police because of a heckler?
bunch of pansies
curiously, do you think i am coming alone?
see if you like to see something you care about being ruined

karma robbie coming soon
Police response time to hecklers normal rally........... 15 mins
Plolice response time to hecklers JW rally..................6 hours 45 mins

Priceless !!!

st johnstone

Moves
20 Jul 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Police response time to hecklers normal rally........... 15 mins
Plolice response time to hecklers JW rally..................6 hours 45 mins

Priceless !!!
police response time to help the bigot robbie.....never

just wish you could be there, the look on his face as i hold up my banner, might run around sticking cornetos to peoples heads and calling them unicorns