1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    On the contrary you cannot put a price on the kind of artistic content that I provide. Beautiful women would be throwing themselves from tall buildings at the prospect of me leaving.
    I can actually...............the price.............nothing.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:36
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I can actually...............the price.............nothing.
    Gee even ol Scrooge was forced to give away a turkey in the end!😵
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 14:08
    Gee even ol Scrooge was forced to give away a turkey in the end!😵
    In that case I'll give you a turkey.

"Hey Lemon.........I'm giving you to Robbie"

Hope he heard !!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:49
    Originally posted by the spear
    you are one of many who won't renew
    i assume you mean vespin robbie and mctayto three cheats who have gotten away with it, the clan forum will be closed again soon.
    those who speak out will be banned, appaling attitude from admin.
    imagine the police not arresting the criminals just going for the victims, any one who complains is removed on here
    A very accurate summary.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:54
    Unbelievable isn't it !!!!

Repeatedly breach the TOS and get a pat on the head. Comment about those breaching the TOS and your history.

Your dad Roma questioned why players could flaunt the fact that they had numerous accounts, connive to cheat the site of a sporting clan system, and stuck up for injustices when innocent players were banned for ...[text shortened]... nishment; while the perpetrators of the acts he questioned.......NOTHING !!!

Figure that !!!!
    Absolutely right!

And Roma did nothing whatsoever wrong. Nothing. Any more than the rest of us law-abiding members and non-cheats.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 04:09
    Love the thread title.

Keep the drama coming, everyone! 😀
  7. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 06:553 edits
    I would be very surprised, given the non-subs far outweigh the subs, if this site doesn't actually make a lot more revenue through the non-subs as they are the ones eye-balling all the ads which generate the most revenue; sub fees probably just cash-flow the running costs, I would think.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 07:372 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Absolutely right!

And Roma did nothing whatsoever wrong. Nothing. Any more than the rest of us law-abiding members and non-cheats.
    Now you are simply falling into fiction. The site administration don't ban you for nothing, Clearly he was behaving in a manner that was less than gentlemanly and the scoundrel had to be removed. Thats nothing less than these Metallica cads and bounders deserve! The real victim in this is the leader of the Glorious revolution, his illustrious eminence the right honourable Vespers (peace be upon him) where are the advocates pleading on his behalf? why the very stones are crying out for justice!!!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 07:39
    A very accurate summary.
    On the contrary tis naught more than hysterical arm waving!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 11:37
    On the contrary tis naught more than hysterical arm waving!
    If there's any hysterical arm waving going on it's only to clear the air of the stink Mctayo and yourself leave in here.

Have McTayo change his Depend diaper occasionally will you Robbie. He smells real bad.

😳:'(
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 13:351 edit
    Now you are simply falling into fiction. The site administration don't ban you for nothing, Clearly he was behaving in a manner that was less than gentlemanly and the scoundrel had to be removed. Thats nothing less than these Metallica cads and bounders deserve! The real victim in this is the leader of the Glorious revolution, his illustrious emin ...[text shortened]... here are the advocates pleading on his behalf? why the very stones are crying out for justice!!!
    Robbie, part of me suspects you are writing this ridiculous nonsense as an indication that you know it's rubbish. It's just as though you think you're on a Monty Python show. Then your get-out will be, "please sir, I didn't mean it, I was just clowning."

You may think you're a clown, but you're not an idiot, even though you're pretending to be one. You're not malevolent, like that compatriot of yours that you're pretending to love. You know perfectly well what he and Vespin have been doing.

So please just stop the rubbish.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 13:411 edit
    Robbie, part of me suspects you are writing this ridiculous nonsense as an indication that you know it's rubbish. It's just as though you think you're on a Monty Python show. Then your get-out will be, "please sir, I didn't mean it, I was just clowning."

You may think you're a clown, but you're not an idiot, even though you're pretending to be one. Yo ...[text shortened]... You know perfectly well what he and Vespin have been doing.

Sigh even J.K. Rowling was rejected 12 times! 😵
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 13:42

You may think you're a clown, but you're not an idiot, even though you're pretending to be one. Yo ...[text shortened]... You know perfectly well what he and Vespin have been doing.

I agree with you there Startreader. Robbie is not an idiot..................he would have to become a lot smarter before he advanced to that level. At the moment he's only one level above Lemon so he has a long way to go yet.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 14:021 edit
    I agree with you there Startreader. Robbie is not an idiot..................he would have to become a lot smarter before he advanced to that level. At the moment he's only one level above Lemon so he has a long way to go yet.
    MacT - banned
    Vespers - banned
    Startreader - banned
    Roma45 - banned
    Radioactive69 - banned
    Lemon the Great - not banned
    Robbie the Good - not banned!
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 18:42
    the conspiracy nuts are out and about shredding logic and common sense

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree