1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 06:021 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Taxi for Carrie! 😵
    Man........10 thumbs down !!

You one popular dude Robbie...........about as popular as a fart in a crowded lift that is. Ha Ha Ha
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 09:071 edit
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Man........10 thumbs down !!

You one popular dude Robbie...........about as popular as a fart in a crowded lift that is. Ha Ha Ha
    Actually its eleven thumbs down, eleven times I hit the target, probably all from Metallica drones, flunkies and cry baby wah wahs! Unpopularity is the price one pays for success, when you are at the top everyone really is out to get you!😵
  3. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 10:08
    Actually its eleven thumbs down, eleven times I hit the target, probably all from Metallica drones, flunkies and cry baby wah wahs! Unpopularity is the price one pays for success, when you are at the top everyone really is out to get you!😵
    It's 12 now........you're unpopularity knows no bounds.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 12:561 edit
    It's 12 now........you're unpopularity knows no bounds.
    yes like the awesomeness of my clan! NO LIMIT!

I think this calls for some Eurotrash to celebrate!

YouTube : 2 unlimited - No limit

Dig,yall
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 15:48
    yes like the awesomeness of my clan! NO LIMIT!

I think this calls for some Eurotrash to celebrate!

[youtube 2 unlimited - No limit]RkEXGgdqMz8[/youtube]

Dig,yall
    Unpopularity knowing no bounds? Yes.....that's them. Everyone hates cheats and applauds sportsmanship. Your clan of cheats will never be applauded.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 17:53
    But only one thumb up. Who's deserting you? Vespin or that guy in the kilt?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 18:401 edit
    Unpopularity knowing no bounds? Yes.....that's them. Everyone hates cheats and applauds sportsmanship. Your clan of cheats will never be applauded.
    Isn't there a cry baby thread for you wah wahs where you can go and weep profusely about our awesomeness?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 18:422 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    But only one thumb up. Who's deserting you? Vespin or that guy in the kilt?
    Alas! there is no desertion, Da Easy Riders remain steadfast, our Karma is good and we are emanating positive vibes in all directions. There is a place for one that is destined for glory. Could it be you? are you prepared to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? then this could be the clan for you!
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 19:15
    Alas! there is no desertion, Da Easy Riders remain steadfast, our Karma is good and we are emanating positive vibes in all directions. There is a place for one that is destined for glory. Could it be you? are you prepared to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? then this could be the clan for you!
    I see I'm right. You can't bear to face the fact that you've lost the support of either Vespin or him in the blue kilt. Poor old Robbie. 😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 19:17
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I see I'm right. You can't bear to face the fact that you've lost the support of either Vespin or him in the blue kilt. Poor old Robbie. 😀
    I paid my dues! sure it aint been no bed of roses but we are the champions of the world!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 20:44
    I paid my dues! sure it aint been no bed of roses but we are the champions of the world!
    Just be happy you are not on another site I know about. You and all involved would be gone for good. At least you have that to be thankful for. You're not even champions on this chess site!
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 21:203 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Just be happy you are not on another site I know about. You and all involved would be gone for good. At least you have that to be thankful for. You're not even champions on this chess site!
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    Name the site Crusty or be forever known as the great hysterical arm waver! Take a look at the standings, we rock! you looooosers suck! No time for loooosers cause we are the champions of da world!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 21:53
    Name the site Crusty or be forever known as the great hysterical arm waver! Take a look at the standings, we rock! you looooosers suck! No time for loooosers cause we are the champions of da world!
    You are the one who comes across as a hysterical arm waver, and name caller! Look at me how great I am. Every one knows you cheated. You don't rock not even a little bit. You don't know what it is like to be a champion.
    Your life seems to revolve around this site and Metallica from what I've seen. P. M. me and I can tell you the chess site name. Not right I say it in a public forum. Of course we both know that! 😛
    Sincerely,
    With all the respect you deserve,
    -VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 21:582 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You are the one who comes across as a hysterical arm waver, and name caller! Look at me how great I am. Every one knows you cheated. You don't rock not even a little bit. You don't know what it is like to be a champion.
    Your life seems to revolve around this site and Metallica from what I've seen. P. M. me and I can tell you the chess site name. Not rig ...[text shortened]... ublic forum. Of course we both know that! 😛
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I think you just made it up Crusty. I think everything you say you just make up Crusty. I think you are wired to the moon.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 22:42
    I think you just made it up Crusty. I think everything you say you just make up Crusty. I think you are wired to the moon.
    Think as you please name caller, nothing I can do about that. Just remember what people see and think does matter. You can't even talk in a civil manner.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree