1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    8442
    04 Mar '18 22:06
    Recently another player and I agreed to a draw, but I was awarded the full point, instead of each of us getting half a point for the game.

    Has the scoring of draws changed since the FAQ was written?
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66672
    04 Mar '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @caesar-salad
    Recently another player and I agreed to a draw, but I was awarded the full point, instead of each of us getting half a point for the game.

    Has the scoring of draws changed since the FAQ was written?
    You were awarded the full 2 points because you won the first game and took a draw in the second game. This has the effect of 1.5 -0.5 scoring. This is why you were awarded 2 points for the challenge. The scoring has not changed, it has always been this way.
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    8442
    04 Mar '18 22:451 edit
    @shortcircuit: OK, thanks!
  4. Here
    Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    295863
    05 Mar '18 09:03
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    You were awarded the full 2 points because you won the first game and took a draw in the second game. This has the effect of 1.5 -0.5 scoring. This is why you were awarded 2 points for the challenge. The scoring has not changed, it has always been this way.
    W A L O R
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    8442
    05 Mar '18 18:08
    Now I think I get it: the winner of the challenge gets two points, no matter how the individual game points add up. So either two wins or a win and a draw (in a two-person match) would result in the winning clan getting two points for the challenge.

    @Russ -- never mind the message I sent you through the feedback form.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66672
    05 Mar '18 22:54
    Originally posted by @padger
    W A L O R
    never mind padger. He is a decent guy, just not on board with the scoring system.
  7. Here
    Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    295863
    06 Mar '18 07:16
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    never mind padger. He is a decent guy, just not on board with the scoring system.
    What system ???
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344823
    06 Mar '18 08:12
    Originally posted by @padger
    What system ???
    The system the majority agreed with.
    Change the record it's here to stay
  9. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    183011
    06 Mar '18 12:36
    Originally posted by @roma45
    The system the majority agreed with.
    Change the record it's here to stay
    again I remind you
    it was not a majority
    it was a plurality
    the majority wanted something else
    but you guys got the most votes, not a majority, and so won
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    136264
    06 Mar '18 13:04
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    again I remind you
    it was not a majority
    it was a plurality
    the majority wanted something else
    but you guys got the most votes, not a majority, and so won
    It was a majority.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    8442
    06 Mar '18 14:13
    Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    You were awarded the full 2 points because you won the first game and took a draw in the second game. This has the effect of 1.5 -0.5 scoring. This is why you were awarded 2 points for the challenge. The scoring has not changed, it has always been this way.
    It took me a while to understand that, because I was confusing the prize points with the total possible game points (which happened to be the same number).
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344823
    06 Mar '18 14:44
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    again I remind you
    it was not a majority
    it was a plurality
    the majority wanted something else
    but you guys got the most votes, not a majority, and so won
    112 voted .
    27 option one annual net points .
    36 option two annual net points and punish cheats

    Option one and two were basically the same thing.
    SO 63 out of 112 is s MAJORITY.
  13. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    183011
    06 Mar '18 15:02
    Originally posted by @roma45
    112 voted .
    27 option one annual net points .
    36 option two annual net points and punish cheats

    Option one and two were basically the same thing.
    SO 63 out of 112 is s MAJORITY.
    they were not the same thing
    hence a plurality
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    344823
    06 Mar '18 15:13
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    they were not the same thing
    hence a plurality
    Exactly the same only one had an extra add on

    Majority was reached
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    8442
    06 Mar '18 15:19
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    they were not the same thing
    hence a plurality
    Maybe we could agree on "coalition"? Choice two alone garnered the plurality of votes (36).
Back to Top