1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 16:252 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a bucket? for your head? an excellent idea! simply pop it over the top and you are good to go!
    Robbie,

It was you who was being talked about right? 😛

Lets not forget to scoop up all the crap and put it into the bucket first. 😉

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 17:50
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

It was you who was being talked about right? 😛

Lets not forget to scoop up all the crap and put it into the bucket first. 😉

-VR
    crap? I post a slightly abridged version of Thomas Paine's 'Crisis in America' and you call it crap? Man they just don't make Warriors like they used to, I bet when Washing ordered it read to his troops before they crossed the Delaware they did not think it was crap. No! clearly the fault lies with you degenerates.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 21:11
    crap? I post a slightly abridged version of Thomas Paine's 'Crisis in America' and you call it crap? Man they just don't make Warriors like they used to, I bet when Washing ordered it read to his troops before they crossed the Delaware they did not think it was crap. No! clearly the fault lies with you degenerates.
    robbie,

I just thought it was more of your crap!

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

I just thought it was more of your crap!

-VR
    haha one cannot expect any Metaliica drone to be culturally aware!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 10:01
    These are the times that try men's souls. The summer chessplayer and
    the sunshine clan-player will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their clan;
    but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and
    woman. Tyranny, like Metallica, is not easily conquered; yet we have this
    consolation with us, that the harder the conflic ...[text shortened]... all who demand change
    and are prepared to risk life and liberty to see an end to this tyranny!
    Who are you again?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 10:02
    I am sorry it was a speech for the victors, not for flunkie loosers. Clearly this is not the thread for you.
    Nor for you.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 10:15
    You using these words has to be one of the biggest thefts of literary thought for your own pathetic purposes ever imagined. You are not fit to utter these inspiring words. Your use of them cheapens them and disrespects them. Your use of these words to crow about your behavior on this site this past year fills me with disgust. These words were written to inspire MY countrymen in their ACTUAL fight against tyranny. You reduce these courageous men to caricatures to serve your own selfish ends. You have ZERO claim to these words. You have NO honor.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 12:402 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You using these words has to be one of the biggest thefts of literary thought for your own pathetic purposes ever imagined. You are not fit to utter these inspiring words. Your use of them cheapens them and disrespects them. Your use of these words to crow about your behavior on this site this past year fills me with disgust. These words were written to ...[text shortened]... catures to serve your own selfish ends. You have ZERO claim to these words. You have NO honor.
    First of all Snowflake Thomas Paine was British. Secondly so were those to whom Washington had those words read to America was not even a country at that point. Third Thomas Paine would have been inspired by our superhuman effort to overcome the tyranny that had enveloped the clan system and infact while you were prepared to perpetuate the status quo we were not and the very stones cried out to us for justice. We are the only clan that has any right to use these words for we were not prepared to sit idly by why tyranny prevailed. I will make Thomas Paine and George Washington honoury Easy Riders posthumously and I will hear no more of your lip!
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 13:53
    First of all Snowflake Thomas Paine was British. Secondly so were those to whom Washington had those words read to America was not even a country at that point. Third Thomas Paine would have been inspired by our superhuman effort to overcome the tyranny that had enveloped the clan system and infact while you were prepared to perpetuate the status qu ...[text shortened]... aine and George Washington honoury Easy Riders posthumously and I will hear no more of your lip!
    More reading material for your shrink !!

Tyranny ?? On a chess website ?? 🙄
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 14:06
    First of all Snowflake Thomas Paine was British. Secondly so were those to whom Washington had those words read to America was not even a country at that point. Third Thomas Paine would have been inspired by our superhuman effort to overcome the tyranny that had enveloped the clan system and infact while you were prepared to perpetuate the status qu ...[text shortened]... aine and George Washington honoury Easy Riders posthumously and I will hear no more of your lip!
    Compared to the actual tyranny faced by my ancestors throwing off the shackles of colonialism, RHP is as tyrannical as a Disneyland ride.

The only tyranny here is in your takeover of the Clan system for your own selfish aggrandizement.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 18:042 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Compared to the actual tyranny faced by my ancestors throwing off the shackles of colonialism, RHP is as tyrannical as a Disneyland ride.

The only tyranny here is in your takeover of the Clan system for your own selfish aggrandizement.
    First of all you have exchanged one kind of tyranny for another, lets be clear about that, politically speaking. Secondly you were preprepared to tolerate the tyranny of the clan system and to be complicit in it because of your failure to challenge it with anything except your puritanical ways. We are fighting not for ourselves but for everyone who wants to see a fairer and more diverse system where clans can fight for the top spot not by sandbagging their way there but on merit alone. I hold you and your clan personally responsible for failure to fight against the injustice. As for us we have nothing more to prove.

George Washington - Easy Rider
    Thomas Paine - Easy Rider
    Benedict Arnold, - Metallica Flunkie.
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 18:38
    First of all you have exchanged one kind of tyranny for another, lets be clear about that, politically speaking. Secondly you were preprepared to tolerate the tyranny of the clan system and to be complicit in it because of your failure to challenge it with anything except your puritanical ways. We are fighting not for ourselves but for everyone who ...[text shortened]... George Washington - Easy Rider
    Richard Head - Clan Leader of Easy Riders
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 18:50
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Richard Head - Clan Leader of Easy Riders
    who he?
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 19:43
    First of all you have exchanged one kind of tyranny for another, lets be clear about that, politically speaking. Secondly you were preprepared to tolerate the tyranny of the clan system and to be complicit in it because of your failure to challenge it with anything except your puritanical ways. We are fighting not for ourselves but for everyone who ...[text shortened]... George Washington - Easy Rider
    More reading material !!

Your shrink might want to put on a pot of coffee !!

😀😀😀😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 21:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    More reading material !!

Your shrink might want to put on a pot of coffee !!

😀😀😀😀
    What are you slobbering about now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree