1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Mar '16 23:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude you keep saying the same things over again and again. Maybe like Rusty Burger you are unaware, now that you know you need to fix yourself, piece by broken piece.
    Robbie, the person who needs fixing, piece by piece, is yourself. Your obsessive fixation on VespIn and McTayto is behind your cheating via Easy Riders and allied clans. The three of you set out to smash the clan system, for reasons known only to yourselves, and yet you have the gall to blame and cast aspersions on Metallica.

Goodness only knows why Russ allows it.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 00:31
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Robbie, the person who needs fixing, piece by piece, is yourself. Your obsessive fixation on VespIn and McTayto is behind your cheating via Easy Riders and allied clans. The three of you set out to smash the clan system, for reasons known only to yourselves, and yet you have the gall to blame and cast aspersions on Metallica.

Kindly stop suggesting that anyone is out to smash the clan system.
    Oh yes I forgot, the queen of lies
    Say no more
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 00:37
    Originally posted by Startreader

But I am not broken Startreader.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 00:47
    But I am not broken Startreader.
    Perhaps not house broken yet, for sure.

Your morality was broken long ago.
    Your brain was broken long ago.
    Your civility was broken long ago.

Your theme song starts with

Sitting on a park bench
    Eying little girls
    With bad intent.
    Snot running down his nose
    Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.
    Drying in the cold sun
    Watching as the frilly panties run.
    Feeling like a dead duck
    Spitting out pieces of his broken luck.

Sun streaking cold
    An old man wandering lonely.
    Taking time
    The only way he knows.
    Leg hurting bad,
    As he bends to pick a dog end
    Goes down to a bog to
    Warm his feet.

Feeling alone
    The army's up the rode
    Salvation a la mode and
    A cup of tea.
    Robbie Carrobie
    Don't start away uneasy
    You poor old sod
    You see it's only me.

Do you still remember
    December's foggy freeze
    When the ice that
    Clings on to your beard is
    Screaming agony.
    And you snatch your rattling last breaths
    With deep-sea diver sounds,
    And the flowers bloom like
    Madness in the spring.

Sun streaking cold
    An old man wandering lonely.
    Taking time
    The only way he knows.
    Leg hurting bad,
    Goes down to a bog to
    Warm his feet.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 07:57
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Perhaps not house broken yet, for sure.

Your morality was broken long ago.
    Your brain was broken long ago.
    Your civility was broken long ago.

Your theme song starts with

Sitting on a park bench
    Eying little girls
    With bad intent.
    Snot running down his nose
    Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.
    Drying in the cold sun
    Watching as the fr ...[text shortened]... e knows.
    Leg hurting bad,
    Goes down to a bog to
    Warm his feet.
    But that cannot be me, i don't sport a beard, nor am i lonely, nor broken. Are you sure you have the right person?
  6. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 12:27
    But that cannot be me, i don't sport a beard, nor am i lonely, nor broken. Are you sure you have the right person?
    What I don't get Robbie is how you convinced Vespin and McTayo to play the role of absolute losers while you get all the acclaim (well at least from those stupid enough to think you win on your own steam) as the leader of a winning clan (albeit the most unsporting bunch of cheats ever to draw breath).

Actually thinking about it Mctayo playing the role of an absolute loser I get. No one could ever possibly see him as anything other than a loser but Vespin always tried to come of as a winner (tried being the operative word. We all could see that he was a loser like the rest of you wannabees). He thought he was some kind of wrestler or something didn't he.

Anyway how did you wannabee losers decide on who was going to be the winner and who was going to be the patsies biting the pillow? Did you and Vespin draw straws for the honour or did you inherit it after his clan was suspended indefinitely for cheating?

Oh........and you all have a nice day !!!!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 14:04
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    What I don't get Robbie is how you convinced Vespin and McTayo to play the role of absolute losers while you get all the acclaim (well at least from those stupid enough to think you win on your own steam) as the leader of a winning clan (albeit the most unsporting bunch of cheats ever to draw breath).

Actually thinking about it Mctayo playing the r ...[text shortened]... his clan was suspended indefinitely for cheating?

Oh........and you all have a nice day !!!!
    I see you are also broken. How sad. Try to pick up the pieces and put yourself back together again.
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 14:09
    I see you are also broken. How sad. Try to pick up the pieces and put yourself back together again.
    Maybe a little broken up to see how low you have stooped to break a great and fair system that was played and enjoyed by many many people on this site. It has now become irrelevant due to you and your sick cohorts.

I hope you all enjoy the grief you have brought to others in the misguided belief you are winning something. It's actually quite sad and as I stated above brakes me up a bit.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 14:121 edit
    Maybe a little broken up to see how low you have stooped to break a great and fair system that was played and enjoyed by many many people on this site. It has now become irrelevant due to you and your sick cohorts.

I hope you all enjoy the grief you have brought to others in the misguided belief you are winning something. It's actually quite sad and as I stated above brakes me up a bit.
    You wish Roma was here to kiss it all better. Yeah time will heal you dude, don't worry. 😀
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 14:31
    You wish Roma was here to kiss it all better. Yeah time will heal you dude, don't worry. 😀
    Yeah I'm sure it will Robbie. Russ will eventually wake up to himself and realise how much damage you and your cronies are doing to the site, turning it into a complete farce, and boot your asses out.

It will be a day of rejoice for all when this inevitable event occurs.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 15:25
    Yeah I'm sure it will Robbie. Russ will eventually wake up to himself and realise how much damage you and your cronies are doing to the site, turning it into a complete farce, and boot your asses out.

It will be a day of rejoice for all when this inevitable event occurs.
    Dont worry every little things gonna be alright. 😀
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 16:50
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    i don't think he is interested, i think he is probably fed up with the amount of his time wasted trying to police the clan system which is why i would not be surprised at all if the clan system is abolished
    The only reason I'm on here is to play in the Clans, but not as they are now for sure. There is an answer, a simple one. You get rid of the ones responsible for making a mockery of the system, we all know who they are!!!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '16 17:011 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    The only reason I'm on here is to play in the Clans, but not as they are now for sure. There is an answer, a simple one. You get rid of the ones responsible for making a mockery of the system, we all know who they are!!!
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    Gee Crusty I'll miss you, when are you leaving us?
  14. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 02:38
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    ...and why does Russ do nothing to thwart them?
    the answer to your thread title is------YOU!
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 04:34
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the answer to your thread title is------YOU!
    "Robbie Robbie" (slurp slurp slurp).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree