1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '17 20:20
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Inspired indeed !!
    Inspired by your chronic envy of anything successful !! 😴
    Yeah I wish I could be an internet sandbagger too. Its been my dream since I was a kid.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 07:49
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Yeah I wish I could be an internet sandbagger too. Its been my dream since I was a kid.
    Dunfermline 5 ict scum 1

Hahaha

Tell that wee fanny mctayto"get it right up you"

Super saints 4 Motherwell 1

Oh karma
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 08:28
    My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!
    How stupid are you?
    Well you did think you could get away with cheating so we know you are dim.

Now threatening not to send a Christmas card which you don't send anyway because of your cult religion .
    You are a total fake
    Why not send Chaney a card give the sad double non sub scum something better to do on Christmas day. Make sure you laminate it though don't want him to ruin it with excitement stains
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 09:47
    My goodness, you too Brutus? You fast friend Silverstriker, no Christmas card for you mate and to think I used to look up to you, Such betrayal!
    You don't even believe in Christmas, if you're a real JW! Are you? The indications are otherwise. They'd condemn what you do on here. Come to think of it, didn't they even prohibit the playing of chess at one time?

Yup. They did.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 09:48
    Figure of speech dullards!
    Not only do think you are a fake or at least a lapsed JW, I also think you're a bit of a drunkard.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 09:50
    Originally posted by @startreader
    Come to think of it, didn't they even prohibit the playing of chess at one time?

Yup. They did.
    Yes they did at one time.
    It's a nasty pernicious religion of bullying and dangerous beliefs.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:192 edits
    Originally posted by @startreader
    You don't even believe in Christmas, if you're a real JW! Are you? The indications are otherwise. They'd condemn what you do on here. Come to think of it, didn't they even prohibit the playing of chess at one time?

Yup. They did.
    Believe in Christmas? oh its real alright, more real than your delusional thinking. Prohibited from playing chess, no, counseled not to waste inordinate amounts of time on it yes! Counseled not to waste time remonstrating with forum dullards, oh yes! But hey don't let minor details like truth and facts and accuracy get in the way of you burning a few more heretics at the stake. 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:222 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Yes they did at one time.
    It's a nasty pernicious religion of bullying and dangerous beliefs.
    Carry on your pageantry of hate, you are the very epitome of Christianity, its embodiment, its very nucleus, infact when reading your humane and compassionate posts I often wonder if Christ would not have penned the same. 😵
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:30
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Dunfermline 5 ict scum 1

Hahaha

Tell that wee fanny mctayto"get it right up you"

Super saints 4 Motherwell 1

Oh karma
    YouTube : Thistle v St Wusstone
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:41
    Believe in Christmas? oh its real alright, more real than your delusional thinking. Prohibited from playing chess, no, counseled not to waste inordinate amounts of time on it yes! Counseled not to waste time remonstrating with forum dullards, oh yes! But hey don't let minor details like truth and facts and accuracy get in the way of you burning a few more heretics at the stake. 😉
    Waste time
    Er like cheating to win then getting it it rightfully removed
    Waste time
    Like crying like a little girl
    Waste time
    Posting mundane piss

Super saints top of the league. Get that up you fake boy
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:42
    [youtube Thistle v St Wusstone]mfwGOC78Plw[/youtube]
    Calm down Mickey mouse cup our wee boys played in

Top of the league
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 10:58
    Carry on your pageantry of hate, you are the very epitome of Christianity, its embodiment, its very nucleus, infact when reading your humane and compassionate posts I often wonder if Christ would not have penned the same. 😵
    I don't and never have claimed to be anything of worth Robbie.

You on the other hand claim to be "beautiful" "awesome" "a minister of the most high God" one of the "sole holders of god's truth of earth". But fact you are just a lying cheating arrogant self-righteous annoying little a-hole.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 11:35
    They did ban the playing of chess. Then the Governing Body decided Jehovah didn't really mind it after all. Everything I've said is factual and accurate.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 11:39
    Divegeester is the "nucleus" of Christianity? As well as being heretical and stupid, I'd say that comment is pretty well insane.

Didn't you say you were always accurate? What an idiot!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree