1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:26
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Believe in Christmas? oh its real alright, more real than your delusional thinking. Prohibited from playing chess, no, counseled not to waste inordinate amounts of time on it yes! Counseled not to waste time remonstrating with forum dullards, oh yes! But hey don't let minor details like truth and facts and accuracy get in the way of you burning a few more heretics at the stake. 😉
    I note with interest that you are, once again, posting here instead of being at your JW Sunday service 😉
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:281 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader
    They did ban the playing of chess. Then the Governing Body decided Jehovah didn't really mind it after all. Everything I've said is factual and accurate.
    Was that the same time you flew with the Red Barron? As usual its an act of futility to ask you for evidence for your ludicrous claims.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:291 edit
    Was that the same time you flew with the Red Barron? As usual its an act of futility to ask you for evidence for your ludicrous claims. Nothing you say is factual nor accurate.
    Robbie why aren't you at your Kingdom Hall?
    Again...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:321 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Robbie why aren't you at your Kingdom Hall?
    Again...
    Still stalking and seeking personal information, is it not enough that you creep about the forums stalking people, was it not enough that you wanted to meet me in person, please stay far away, far far away, think Shrek and far away land. No personal information shall be forthcoming.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:33
    I note with interest that you are, once again, posting here instead of being at your JW Sunday service 😉
    Bumped just so robbie doesn't miss this one! 😉

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:35
    Still stalking and seeking personal information, is it not enough that you creep about the forums stalking people, was it not enough that you wanted to meet me in person, please stay far away, far far away, think Shrek and far away land. No personal information shall be forthcoming.
    robbie,

You yourself have give us your personal information!

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:35
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Bumped just so robbie doesn't miss this one! 😉

-VR
    why arent you at confession, did the priest suffer trauma last time you went? the unsavoury details of your iniquity proved too much even for him.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:37
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

You yourself have give us your personal information!

-VR
    what I do and where I go and when I go is your business, how? What I proffer of my own volition is my affair and nothing to do with creepy dudes like you.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:45
    Im not stalking you, your posting times are published in you posts you silly boy. You've not been to Kingdom Hall AGAIN. That several times I've seen you here posting when you should be at church. Have you been banned?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:46
    Are you being shunned?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:461 edit
    Im not stalking you, your posting times are published in you posts you silly boy. You've not been to Kingdom Hall AGAIN. That several times I've seen you here posting when you should be at church. Have you been banned?
    No personal information of where I go, when I go or what I do for you. Far far far away!
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:471 edit
    Have you been caught doing something naughty at JW club?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:48
    Ha e you been caught doing something naughty at JW club?
    Now I find you creepy.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:48
    No personal information of where I go, when I go for you
    I'm not interested in your squalid little activities, I'm interested in why you, a self proclaimed "minister of the most high God" never seem to be at your church.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '17 12:493 edits
    Now I find you creepy.
    Lol, that's it, isn't it .....you're on the "shun" list

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree