1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 15:011 edit
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Speaking of critics, you lost me with your second sentence. Should he be proud of the opportunity, proud to showcase the entries or proud because he takes the reins? I sincerely hope you will be proof-reading your formal entry for the sake of the critics who must scrutinize them. It is a competition after all.
    I don't know, I think I should expect that people who read my words should at least be familiar with the English language. If they aren't, perhaps they shouldn't criticize.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '13 16:15
    10 days until the deadline day
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    19 Feb '13 00:38
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    10 days until the deadline day
    Tomorrow is the deadline. Aren't you going to announce that tomorrow is the deadline?!?!?!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Feb '13 08:50
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Tomorrow is the deadline. Aren't you going to announce that tomorrow is the deadline?!?!?!
    Due to unforeseen circumstances it has been extended to Sunday 24th February entries will be posted in the general forum shortly after the deadline
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Feb '13 23:19
    Entries will be posted anonymously tomorrow in the general thread for anyone who would like to vote for their favourite pieces of the class of 2013
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '13 20:23
    Voting is now open - in the general forum - the more votes the merrier 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree