Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. 02 Oct '08 19:44 / 1 edit
    No doubt in my mind, number one on that list is the sultry Chan Marshall aka Cat Power

    http://www.mensvogue.com/arts/music/articles/2007/10/cat_power
  2. 02 Oct '08 19:45
    And under the "Artist You'd Love to Motorboat" category, that would have to be the buxom Jenny Lewis...

    http://crazytalk.typepad.com/crazy_talk/images/jennysings.jpg
  3. 02 Oct '08 19:52 / 1 edit
    "Artist You'd Love to Have Grind a High Heel into your Junk" would have to be Sabina Sciubba of the Brazilian Girls. She is the Jessica Rabbit to my Baby Herman...

    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03yL0Z5bmz6G9/340x.jpg
    http://bp1.blogger.com/_KhRbBqGtOmo/RsM41XwLc8I/AAAAAAAAAqc/St442snAvY8/s320/brazilian-0535.jpg
  4. 03 Oct '08 01:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    "Artist You'd Love to Have Grind a High Heel into your Junk" would have to be Sabina Sciubba of the Brazilian Girls. She is the Jessica Rabbit to my Baby Herman...

    http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/03yL0Z5bmz6G9/340x.jpg
    http://bp1.blogger.com/_KhRbBqGtOmo/RsM41XwLc8I/AAAAAAAAAqc/St442snAvY8/s320/brazilian-0535.jpg
    Aimee Mullins
    http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-05-12-p1_mullins2.jpg
  5. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    03 Oct '08 08:55
    Hannah Montana 😛
  6. 03 Oct '08 10:46
    Melissa Auf de Maur
  7. 03 Oct '08 12:54
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    Aimee Mullins
    http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-05-12-p1_mullins2.jpg
    Umm... are those what I think they are?
  8. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    03 Oct '08 13:16
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Umm... are those what I think they are?
    Artificial feet? Don't be surprised at c.cat's generous libido.
  9. 03 Oct '08 13:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Umm... are those what I think they are?
    Perfect for junk mashing. There is a great blog about her. She has some very fancy carved "legs"
  10. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    03 Oct '08 14:06
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No doubt in my mind, number one on that list is the sultry Chan Marshall aka Cat Power

    http://www.mensvogue.com/arts/music/articles/2007/10/cat_power
    My, oh my!... 😲
  11. 03 Oct '08 14:33
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    My, oh my!... 😲
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/luisk/chan_marshall-sm.jpg
  12. Standard member Hand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    03 Oct '08 17:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No doubt in my mind, number one on that list is the sultry Chan Marshall aka Cat Power

    http://www.mensvogue.com/arts/music/articles/2007/10/cat_power
    Ricky Martin
  13. 03 Oct '08 17:33
    Round 2!

    "Artist with an annoying baby voice who you'd love to hear have an orgasm" has got to be the harp-plucking pixie Joanna Newsom.

    http://www.artfront.com/images/MusicPix/GreenMan/KezJoannaNewsom2.jpg
  14. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    03 Oct '08 17:58
    Originally posted by darvlay
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/luisk/chan_marshall-sm.jpg
    Actresses are artists, right?

    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/beauties07/beauties/scarlett_johansson.jpg
    http://www.scarlettjohanssonpic.net/includes/random/Scarlett-Johansson-007.jpg

    Like a kid in a merry-go-round! 😏

    That butt's an work of art so I guess she's an artist too.
    http://www.thadoghouse.com/images/VidaGuerra.jpg
    Hubba hubba hubba!!!

    She did record an album if I'm not mistaken, so I guess that makes her an artist 😵
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/peterdonato/bradvei-Tyra-Banks-DTmar05-09.jpg

    Serious though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Juliette_Lewis_at_Mercedes-Benz_Fashion_Week.jpg got something working on her, though I can't quite put my finger on it.
  15. 03 Oct '08 18:01
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Actresses are artists, right?

    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/beauties07/beauties/scarlett_johansson.jpg
    http://www.scarlettjohanssonpic.net/includes/random/Scarlett-Johansson-007.jpg

    Like a kid in a merry-go-round! 😏

    That butt's an work of art so I guess she's an artist too.
    http://www.thadoghouse.com/images/VidaGuerra.jpg
    ...[text shortened]... enz_Fashion_Week.jpg got something working on her, though I can't quite put my finger on it.
    I met Juliette Lewis at a restaurant I used to work at many years ago. She's about four foot nothing. So small.

    And, of course, actresses are artists but it's so easy to find a hot actress. I thought we could explore the different arts and all the wonderful vadge those arts have to offer.