1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:053 edits
    Deus Avertat: Rule of Law

In this role-playing/simulation game, you are the hero Cardinal Law, Archbishop of Boston. Your goal is to manage turmoil in the congregations of the archdiocese. Relocate child-molesting priests to keep parishioners from revolting, maintain secrecy and the good image of the Church, negotiate with police and prosecutors to "handle" the cases within the Church, all while raising enough donations to pay off endless civil settlements. Only players who have what it takes to hang on for several decades of play will achieve the final reward, a full retirement package including a $5000 monthly salary, a housekeeping staff and even a personal chauffeur.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:14
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

In this role-playing/simulation game, you are the hero Cardinal Law, Archbishop of Boston. Your goal is to manage turmoil in the congregations of the archdiocese. Relocate child-molesting priests to keep parishioners from revolting, maintain secrecy and the good image of the Church, negotiate with police and pr ...[text shortened]... package including a $5000 monthly salary, a housekeeping staff and even a personal chauffeur.
    In this game, would giving and receiving of sexual pleasures, trade-offs, etc be part of the "managing the turmoil?"
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:16
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    In this game, would giving and receiving of sexual pleasures, trade-offs, etc be part of the "managing the turmoil?"
    Let me put it this way, Rev. The "MA" on the box wouldn't stand for Massachusetts.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:38
    Let me put it this way, Rev. The "MA" on the box wouldn't stand for Massachusetts.
    How do the nuns fit in? Do they have like have a policy about the "back door"?
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:501 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    How do the nuns fit in?
    They fit in as one of the requirements of beating the game. You basically have to spend enough of your resources to educate them about the role of women in the Church so that they'll be good and subservient enough to clean your toilets during retirement.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    01 May '08 23:56
    They fit in as one of the requirements of beating the game. You basically have to spend enough of your resources to educate them about the role of women in the Church so that they'll be good and subservient enough to clean your toilets during retirement.
    Well, I certainly hope there is not a lot of fine print so to speak, like all that VES stuff that Ivanhoe is always copying and pasting. I'd just as soon get Grand Theft Auto.
  7. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    02 May '08 02:12
    Quickly following my first and second thoughts were the realization of the accuracy of this. There are retirement homes for priests and there are nuns who are pleased to be able to do their housekeeping tasks (i.e. cleaning, laundry, etc.). I'll go puke now.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 May '08 07:21
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Quickly following my first and second thoughts were the realization of the accuracy of this. There are retirement homes for priests and there are nuns who are pleased to be able to do their housekeeping tasks (i.e. cleaning, laundry, etc.). I'll go puke now.
    Hardly gender-discrimination. Religious brothers also happily submit to such menial chores. It is one of the distinctive features of the Carthusian order, and once upon a time, the Jesuits.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 May '08 13:331 edit

In this role-playing/simulation game, you are the hero Cardinal Law, Archbishop of Boston. Your goal is to manage turmoil in the congregations of the archdiocese. Relocate child-molesting priests to keep parishioners from revolting, maintain secrecy and the good image of the Church, negotiate with police and pr package including a $5000 monthly salary, a housekeeping staff and even a personal chauffeur.
    WRONG!

Thread 93020
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 May '08 14:35
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    WRONG!

Thread 93020
    FACT!
  11. Standard memberRapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    Moves
    02 May '08 15:16
    Call of Duty 6
  12. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    02 May '08 15:40
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    Call of Duty 6
    Where did 5 go ?

I thought we where at 4 now ?

Confused.com

😞
  13. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    02 May '08 21:44
    Shenmue 3 - end of story

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree