Bigfoot in a freezer

Bigfoot in a freezer

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
15 Aug 08

Have you seen the pictures of Bigfoot on ice ? Finally we solve the mystery of all those big hairy thing sightings. It's a large ape of some sort living in the suburbs of America, and other spots around the world. Should we kill all of them ? Or should we capture them and display them at State Fairs. When I was a kid I went to the Topeka State fair, and paid fifty cents to see the mummified corpse of a real werewolf found in Oklahoma somehwere. I would pay five bucks to see a Bigfoot.

Guitarist

@William Penn's gaze

Moves
18 Aug 08

http://a11news.com/479/bigfoot-corpse-hoax/

Is that anything like Disney on Ice? Coming to a town near you. 😉

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Aug 08

Originally posted by gregsflat
http://a11news.com/479/bigfoot-corpse-hoax/

Is that anything like Disney on Ice? Coming to a town near you. 😉
It really boggles the mind when you think about these kind of hoaxes.
Why do they do it? This kind of thing can never last more than a few days till it all unravels so what is in it for them? Now their reputation is shot to hell, nobody will believe a word from their mouths again and they are the laughing stock. I would like to ask them if the loss of their reputation was worth the 15 minutes of fame.

E

Moves
20 Aug 08

Originally posted by sonhouse
It really boggles the mind when you think about these kind of hoaxes.
Why do they do it? This kind of thing can never last more than a few days till it all unravels so what is in it for them? Now their reputation is shot to hell, nobody will believe a word from their mouths again and they are the laughing stock. I would like to ask them if the loss of their reputation was worth the 15 minutes of fame.
they do it to laugh at everyone who believed it.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
20 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by buckky
Have you seen the pictures of Bigfoot on ice ? Finally we solve the mystery of all those big hairy thing sightings. It's a large ape of some sort living in the suburbs of America, and other spots around the world. Should we kill all of them ? Or should we capture them and display them at State Fairs. When I was a kid I went to the Topeka State fair, and paid ...[text shortened]... corpse of a real werewolf found in Oklahoma somehwere. I would pay five bucks to see a Bigfoot.
It's not a hoax, I saw one acting in a film about 15 years ago. The proof is that he was living in a suburb.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
20 Aug 08

I'll bet the story of these two Georgia hunters is gonna change a whole lot the minute they're indicted for not having a Sasquatch hunting permit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I'll bet the story of these two Georgia hunters is gonna change a whole lot the minute they're indicted for not having a Sasquatch hunting permit
You laugh, but it's either Oregon or Washington state that there is a law saying it's illegal to kill a bigfoot.
I think they have an edict against dragons also🙂

W
Angler

River City

Moves
21 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
You laugh, but it's either Oregon or Washington state that there is a law saying it's illegal to kill a bigfoot.
I think they have an edict against dragons also🙂
I don't know about the dragons, but we have good reasons for laws against shooting Bigfoot.

1. We have a lot of people that would like to kill one.
2. An anthropology professor who spent a lot of time studying Sasquatch (see http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology/origins.htm) told a graduate seminar that I was in his plans, should he succeed in his quest to capture or kill a Sasquatch, was to pack it onto a lab table and begin dissection.
3. Most of the actual sightings are human folk dressed up in monkey suits.

P

Moves
22 Aug 08

Originally posted by Wulebgr

3. Most of the actual sightings are human folk dressed up in monkey suits.
Doesn't the law against killing human folk cover this one already without a law against shooting bigfoot?

On a separate note, is it a herd of bigfoots or a herd of bigfeet?

What is the plural of bigfoot?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
22 Aug 08

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
What is the plural of bigfoot?
Sasquatches.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
22 Aug 08
2 edits

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Doesn't the law against killing human folk cover this one already without a law against shooting bigfoot?
I haven't looked at the law in question, nor am I a lawyer. Offhand, however, I would think that an "accidental" killing of a human in the effort to intentionally kill Bigfoot might be a lesser offense than deliberate killing of a protected hominid.