1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 19:55
    i could have sworn i made another thread just like this but it either got deleted or something was wrong w/ my computer when i posted it. i was jw if anybody here knew how to pig squeal and/or bree. i can inhale but i cant exhale when i do it. i would like to learn to exhale because i heard it sounds better and i have seen for myself that exhaling is great for making deeper sounds and inhaling makes high pitched sounds; if anyone here can exhale-bree i would like to learn how if you want to help me.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 21:53
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i could have sworn i made another thread just like this but it either got deleted or something was wrong w/ my computer when i posted it. i was jw if anybody here knew how to pig squeal and/or bree. i can inhale but i cant exhale when i do it. i would like to learn to exhale because i heard it sounds better and i have seen for myself that exhaling is g ...[text shortened]... pitched sounds; if anyone here can exhale-bree i would like to learn how if you want to help me.
    I'd never head of it. I don't listen to pop music. However, in finding out what it is, I came across this:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Pig-Squeal-(Bree)

Mostly about "inhale", but with some tips on "exhale".

Hope it helps.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 22:201 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I'd never head of it. I don't listen to pop music. However, in finding out what it is, I came across this:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Pig-Squeal-(Bree)

Mostly about "inhale", but with some tips on "exhale".

Hope it helps.
    its used mostly in death metal and also recently in that emo stuff but i dont listen to that
    edit: i shouldve mentioned im not a beginner at this, i know how to do it; i just wanna get better. that was kinda for beginners n i knew all of that
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 22:30
    its used mostly in death metal and also recently in that emo stuff but i dont listen to that
    The wikihow article mentioned "grindcore and metal" and "grind and deathcore", so I just summed it up with "pop".

Is any of it useful?
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 22:51
    The wikihow article mentioned "grindcore and metal" and "grind and deathcore", so I just summed it up with "pop".

Is any of it useful?
    not really it kinda stemmed off into the whole "inhale vs. exhale" argument. im not sure an exhale even exists. people normally say they cant do it n theyve been trying to for years
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 22:56
    not really it kinda stemmed off into the whole "inhale vs. exhale" argument. im not sure an exhale even exists. people normally say they cant do it n theyve been trying to for years
    Did you miss this part?

"its very possible to do it breathing out. but unlike the inhale it must be done with a mic and over music. when makin a deep growl at you next band practice make a hard "R" sound and you will be amazed at the high pitch yell that comes out."
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Apr '08 23:01
    Did you miss this part?

"its very possible to do it breathing out. but unlike the inhale it must be done with a mic and over music. when makin a deep growl at you next band practice make a hard "R" sound and you will be amazed at the high pitch yell that comes out."
    i got that part and im still trying to do it but im not sure if i can achieve it.
  8. Standard memberIron Monkey
    Primal Primate
    holiest of holies
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 01:511 edit
    once you get the squealing down, you could try this: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Cool-Popping-Noise-With-Three-Fingers-and-Your-Cheek

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree