1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 17:10
    YouTube

Two bluegrass virtuoso's! Jerry Douglas on Dobro and Allison Krauss vocals and fiddle! Great song by James Taylor.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '13 00:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGcIhxGP3c

Two bluegrass virtuoso's! Jerry Douglas on Dobro and Allison Krauss vocals and fiddle! Great song by James Taylor.
    They work together very well. Krause is a superstar for good reason and so is Douglas. Extraordinary musicianship from both.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 02:25
    Nicely done there.

Maybe worth mentioning is I have a best of Melanie Safka CD with a commendable rendition.

I've got a book titled 'Girls Like Us' which has a lot to say about James Taylor's troubled life.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 10:22
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Nicely done there.

Maybe worth mentioning is I have a best of Melanie Safka CD with a commendable rendition.

I've got a book titled 'Girls Like Us' which has a lot to say about James Taylor's troubled life.
    Yes, he certainly did. Remember 'I've seen fire and I've seen rain'? Signs of a pretty troubled life right in that song.

Is that Melanie Safka the same as the singer we just called Melanie? "You've got a brand new roller skate, I've got a brand new key' Melanie?
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 16:00
    Yes, she was usually just called by her first name. 'Candles in the Rain' was a good track by her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree