class and wealth

class and wealth

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
20 Mar 20

People of upper classes will naturally not be impacted by this virus scare.. Lower classes who have less money and health insurance should be infected more readily..

E

Moves
20 Mar 20

@ogb

You mean poor people cannot wash their hands? People living in high density housing ate at risk for sure.

When you say rich, how rich?

When you say poor, how poor?

Moves
21 Mar 20

@ogb said
People of upper classes will naturally not be impacted by this virus scare.. Lower classes who have less money and health insurance should be infected more readily..
And if not, the Bullingdon class will make sure of it.

But what is this doing in Culture?

E

Moves
21 Mar 20

Rich people have culture, poor people do not.

mlb62

Moves
23 Mar 20

@shallow-blue said

But what is this doing in Culture?
well the culture in the USA is pro fitness and health much more than the poor, underdeveloped countries, (losers)...

Moves
23 Mar 20

@ogb said
culture in the USA
Don't make me laugh, I have a cough.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
27 Mar 20

@ogb said
one word, preparedness. I teach my children preparedness every day, starts in the boy-scout age. In fact, this will be over, and I am already getting them to prepare for whatever might happen in the future. A business does not set aside a cash-cushion, if you will, for emergencies. Another one does. How should the govt treat each circumstance? Bail out the loser,..... I guess...

mlb62

Moves
27 Mar 20

@averagejoe1 said. How should the govt treat each circumstance? Bail out the loser,..... I guess...
lol Of course, bail them out..that's the American way..remember the $700 Billion bailout of banks that were "Too Big To Fail" ? 2008 I think it was..Goldman Sachs, Chase, Lehman Brothers...etc, etc.... Free money to the banks ! why not, the taxpayers will fork over the funds...NP...

Moves
29 Mar 20

@ogb said
lol Of course, bail them out..that's the American way..remember the $700 Billion bailout of banks that were "Too Big To Fail" ? 2008 I think it was..Goldman Sachs, Chase, Lehman Brothers...etc, etc.... Free money to the banks ! why not, the taxpayers will fork over the funds...NP...
Yup, it's always the big businesses, the financial institutions, the donors to the RepubLibertarian Party, that get the bail-outs. Never the individual, hard-working, just about managing because of dishonest practices of Walmart et al., shopkeeper or artisan.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
30 Mar 20
1 edit

@ogb

the title is "class and wealth".

it is just a diatribe on politics.

stupid title.

class and wealth are social arrangements created by those of wealth and poverty both.

it is not politics. it is about the struggle for food and a place to stay.

a hovel or a castle. onions in the wild field or a hind shot in the king's forest.

who has to pick at night ? who rides in the day to find the hind ?

learn this.

Moves
30 Mar 20

mlb62

Moves
30 Mar 20

@mister-moggy said
@ogb

a hovel or a castle. onions in the wild field or a hind shot in the king's forest.

who has to pick at night ? who rides in the day to find the hind ?

learn this.
huh ?

E

Moves
31 Mar 20

@ogb said
Looks like infected does not matter. Generally you are talking about age. If you are 80ish especially with health issues, no amount of money will save you if it turns bad.

If you are young and good health then this pandemic will most likely be nothing for you.

mlb62

Moves
31 Mar 20

@eladar said
Looks like infected does not matter. Generally you are talking about age. If you are 80ish especially with health issues, no amount of money will save you if it turns bad.

If you are young and good health then this pandemic will most likely be nothing for you.
you are right..age is important to people with lots of culture and wealth. Not many navigate to the old and frail.

SRB

Moves
31 Mar 20

@ogb said
well the culture in the USA is pro fitness and health much more than the poor, underdeveloped countries, (losers)...
That would explain the epidemic of obesity then...