1. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 02:27
    I am in the market for a nylon string guitar. I would like something mid rangy in price and rich in tone. Looking to dish out 400-1000 USD. I really liked the La Patrie Presentation I test drove. I am not familiar with classical guitars and bang for the buck brands. My background is steel string acoustics and electrics. What are the other brands I should test to compare to the sound I am pleased with. I like the ceder top, but wouldn't mind a more durable spruce top.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Jul '09 10:05
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    I am in the market for a nylon string guitar. I would like something mid rangy in price and rich in tone. Looking to dish out 400-1000 USD. I really liked the La Patrie Presentation I test drove. I am not familiar with classical guitars and bang for the buck brands. My background is steel string acoustics and electrics. What are the other brands I ...[text shortened]... the sound I am pleased with. I like the ceder top, but wouldn't mind a more durable spruce top.
    For a cheap one I would recomend a Japanese Yamaha.
    For a more expensive one I recomend a Maton.
    Just my preference , I'm sure there are many more out there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree