1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 03:591 edit
    YouTube

Yummy. Way to represent Cali, sexy lady!
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 13:36
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LRJR9c6rk

Well, you're out of luck then, she's just been taken. By what these days passes for an alternative comedian, no less.

Richard
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    14 Nov '10 14:13
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LRJR9c6rk

I bet she has a bitch side to her. That is what draws me to her. Beat me please.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 09:16
    you noobs are only torchering yourselves, go out and find a real women that will love you rather than salivating over a plastic one! Do you really think that the sun always shines on TV? oh Kurt Cobain, you died in vain my friend, the punk ethos is indeed dead!
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 20:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you noobs are only torchering yourselves, go out and find a real women that will love you rather than salivating over a plastic one! Do you really think that the sun always shines on TV? oh Kurt Cobain, you died in vain my friend, the punk ethos is indeed dead!
    So it is, but what do Kurt, Katy, Kurtney and Russie have to do with punk?

Richard
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 20:25
    Me too.

http://imgur.com/PfE0m.gif
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '10 23:02
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    So it is, but what do Kurt, Katy, Kurtney and Russie have to do with punk?

Richard
    well Kurt Cobains motivation was to keep the punk ethos alive! what was the punk ethos i here you ask? well that those rock Gods of the sixties and seventies, who had thought that they were made of stardust were infact mere mortals and that everyone should get their own kicks for themselves rather than letting Jimmy Page do it for you.

It seems to me that Miss Perry, however talented is naught but a media icon, a manufactured product made for an audience that is content with a drum machine and a pretty chick with munga boobs who can sell just about anything, and who am i to state any different, but that its a form of manipulation by media moguls i will not deny! Thus the superficiality with which Cobain writhed against is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 03:28
    well Kurt Cobains motivation was to keep the punk ethos alive! what was the punk ethos i here you ask? well that those rock Gods of the sixties and seventies, who had thought that they were made of stardust were infact mere mortals and that everyone should get their own kicks for themselves rather than letting Jimmy Page do it for you.

It seems ...[text shortened]... st is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
    Here's real talent and bauty!

http://www.denycegraves.com/home.aspx
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 10:34
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Here's real talent and bauty!

http://www.denycegraves.com/home.aspx
    indeed!
  10. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 12:15
    Real women look like wagon train dirt clods. Give me the plastic cutie anytime. Forget the punk thing. It's for punks.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 12:48

It seems ...[text shortened]... st is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
    What are her talents exactly (except for aforementioned boobs)?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 13:22
    Originally posted by buckky
    Real women look like wagon train dirt clods. Give me the plastic cutie anytime. Forget the punk thing. It's for punks.
    real women are awesome, so much love they give, making love to girls in magazines is delusional and artificial, a form of self inflicted pain i think. As for punk, it lives in the blood of the people, No more heroes anymore, no more heroes anymore!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 13:241 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    i dunno, she pretty, articulate, entertaining, could be a whole host of other things, why not ask her teenage fanclub, a thousand young, bucky and darv
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 18:341 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    16 Nov '10 19:031 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Representing my home state and diversity in a great light! And boobs! (o Y o)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree