Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    13 Nov '10 03:59 / 1 edit
    YouTube

    Yummy. Way to represent Cali, sexy lady!
  2. 13 Nov '10 13:36
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LRJR9c6rk

    Yummy. Way to represent Cali, sexy lady!
    Well, you're out of luck then, she's just been taken. By what these days passes for an alternative comedian, no less.

    Richard
  3. Donation buckky
    Filthy sinner
    14 Nov '10 14:13
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LRJR9c6rk

    Yummy. Way to represent Cali, sexy lady!
    I bet she has a bitch side to her. That is what draws me to her. Beat me please.
  4. 15 Nov '10 09:16
    you noobs are only torchering yourselves, go out and find a real women that will love you rather than salivating over a plastic one! Do you really think that the sun always shines on TV? oh Kurt Cobain, you died in vain my friend, the punk ethos is indeed dead!
  5. 15 Nov '10 20:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you noobs are only torchering yourselves, go out and find a real women that will love you rather than salivating over a plastic one! Do you really think that the sun always shines on TV? oh Kurt Cobain, you died in vain my friend, the punk ethos is indeed dead!
    So it is, but what do Kurt, Katy, Kurtney and Russie have to do with punk?

    Richard
  6. 15 Nov '10 20:25
    Me too.

    http://imgur.com/PfE0m.gif
  7. 15 Nov '10 23:02
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    So it is, but what do Kurt, Katy, Kurtney and Russie have to do with punk?

    Richard
    well Kurt Cobains motivation was to keep the punk ethos alive! what was the punk ethos i here you ask? well that those rock Gods of the sixties and seventies, who had thought that they were made of stardust were infact mere mortals and that everyone should get their own kicks for themselves rather than letting Jimmy Page do it for you.

    It seems to me that Miss Perry, however talented is naught but a media icon, a manufactured product made for an audience that is content with a drum machine and a pretty chick with munga boobs who can sell just about anything, and who am i to state any different, but that its a form of manipulation by media moguls i will not deny! Thus the superficiality with which Cobain writhed against is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
  8. 16 Nov '10 03:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    well Kurt Cobains motivation was to keep the punk ethos alive! what was the punk ethos i here you ask? well that those rock Gods of the sixties and seventies, who had thought that they were made of stardust were infact mere mortals and that everyone should get their own kicks for themselves rather than letting Jimmy Page do it for you.

    It seems ...[text shortened]... st is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
    Here's real talent and bauty!

    http://www.denycegraves.com/home.aspx
  9. 16 Nov '10 10:34
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Here's real talent and bauty!

    http://www.denycegraves.com/home.aspx
    indeed!
  10. Donation buckky
    Filthy sinner
    16 Nov '10 12:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you noobs are only torchering yourselves, go out and find a real women that will love you rather than salivating over a plastic one! Do you really think that the sun always shines on TV? oh Kurt Cobain, you died in vain my friend, the punk ethos is indeed dead!
    Real women look like wagon train dirt clods. Give me the plastic cutie anytime. Forget the punk thing. It's for punks.
  11. 16 Nov '10 12:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    well Kurt Cobains motivation was to keep the punk ethos alive! what was the punk ethos i here you ask? well that those rock Gods of the sixties and seventies, who had thought that they were made of stardust were infact mere mortals and that everyone should get their own kicks for themselves rather than letting Jimmy Page do it for you.

    It seems ...[text shortened]... st is alive and well and what he stood for is naught but a vanity and a striving after the wind.
    What are her talents exactly (except for aforementioned boobs)?
  12. 16 Nov '10 13:22
    Originally posted by buckky
    Real women look like wagon train dirt clods. Give me the plastic cutie anytime. Forget the punk thing. It's for punks.
    real women are awesome, so much love they give, making love to girls in magazines is delusional and artificial, a form of self inflicted pain i think. As for punk, it lives in the blood of the people, No more heroes anymore, no more heroes anymore!
  13. 16 Nov '10 13:24 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What are her talents exactly (except for aforementioned boobs)?
    i dunno, she pretty, articulate, entertaining, could be a whole host of other things, why not ask her teenage fanclub, a thousand young, bucky and darv
  14. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Just another day
    16 Nov '10 19:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What are her talents exactly (except for aforementioned boobs)?
    Representing my home state and diversity in a great light! And boobs! (o Y o)
  15. 17 Nov '10 04:38
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Representing my home state and diversity in a great light! And boobs! (o Y o)
    They're made out of cupcakes in your state? In mine it's remnants from microchip manufacture!