1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 14:09
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't think soldiers are asked to sing marching songs because it makes them more peaceful.
    And then there's viciously racist thrash and death metal. They come up rather short on the flower-in-rifle-barrel front.

But then again they gave the Nobel Peace Prize to Henry Kissinger, so maybe it's OK to give downright evil a bit of a look in, some years, for balance.
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 18:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    But then again they gave the Nobel Peace Prize to Henry Kissinger, so maybe it's OK to give downright evil a bit of a look in, some years, for balance.
    With the hindsight of retrospect, the 1949 Nobel Prize for Medicine reads like a veiled threat.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 20:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    And then there's viciously racist thrash and death metal. They come up rather short on the flower-in-rifle-barrel front.

any amount of time spent on music, listening or creating or dancing or marching to it is less time spent being violent or thinking about violence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree