Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    08 Jan '11 18:27
    Please read all instructions...no, SERIOUSLY.

    Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    You will have to participate in the voting or you will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

    The winner will have a chance to win a subscription! Isn't that nice?

    My New Year's resolution ........... didn't even last a week


    Complete the sentence in 50 words or less (not including the words I give you).
    You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is January 20, 2010.
  2. 08 Jan '11 18:31
    Originally posted by Raven69
    [b]Please read all instructions...no, SERIOUSLY.

    Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    You will have to participate in the voting or you will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

    The winner will have a chance to win a subscription! Isn't that ...[text shortened]... you).
    You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is January 20, 2010.[/b]
    How many times do we have to do this?
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    08 Jan '11 18:34
    Originally posted by Raven69
    Please read all instructions...no, SERIOUSLY.

    Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    You will have to participate in the voting or you will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the first one unless otherwise specified by you.

    The winner will have a chance to win a subscription! Isn't that nic ...[text shortened]... you).
    You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is January 20, 2010.[/b]
    My New Year's resolution ........... didn't even last a week


    Please check back here for my entry. Maybe within the next 60 days or so...
  4. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    08 Jan '11 18:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How many times do we have to do this?
    You don't "have" to do anything, it's for fun.
  5. 08 Jan '11 18:55
    Originally posted by Raven69
    You don't "have" to do anything, it's for fun.
    Ok so I haven't voted yet... *shuffles over*... I'll do it now okaaaaaaaay
  6. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    08 Jan '11 18:57
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Please check back here for my entry. Maybe within the next 60 days or so...
    So I wasn't here last month. Guess what? Sometimes life happens.
  7. 08 Jan '11 18:59
    Voted.
  8. Standard member ChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    08 Jan '11 20:02
    My New Year's resolution ..... to not use periods...... didn't even last a week.








    ......................................weeee...............I bad.............
  9. 09 Jan '11 03:23
    My New Year's resolution to always remember to pull my pants down before I went to the toilet didn't even last a week
  10. 09 Jan '11 11:41
    My New Years resolution for 2009 was a great success, but that for 2010 didn't last one week, despite the fact that it was the same. I didn't repeat it for this year, I don't want more failures....
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    10 Jan '11 04:10
    Originally posted by Raven69
    So I wasn't here last month. Guess what? Sometimes life happens.
    Gee, we're just trying to say we missed you.
  12. Standard member Raven69
    Different
    10 Jan '11 04:26
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Gee, we're just trying to say we missed you.
    Lovely. No go write an entry.
  13. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Fortnite Kid
    10 Jan '11 14:23 / 1 edit
    My New Years resolution , (which is just a cheap way of trying to discipline a selfish mind), was to stop worrying about the measurement of time, as we divide it up into the hours,days,weeks,etc., didn't even last a week.
  14. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Fortnite Kid
    10 Jan '11 14:27
    Originally posted by Mephisto2
    My New Years resolution for 2009 was a great success, but that for 2010 didn't last one week, despite the fact that it was the same. I didn't repeat it for this year, I don't want more failures....
    Well thats a shame because your sentence is yet another failure
  15. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    11 Jan '11 13:26 / 1 edit
    My New Year's resolution was to abandon my smoking, drinking, and fornicating ways until Christmas; conveniently, on New Year's Day, I became a Coptic Christian, so my New Year's resolution didn't last a week.