Moves
    02 Aug '13 13:28
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Aug '13 20:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yCsTHLxXs
    Awful, awful people. Makes me feel like we're reliving the beginnings of this all over again in USA with our own fledgling dictator. It all begins with gun confiscations, onerous taxes, persecution of certain groups who don't kowtow to the regime and ends in destruction.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '13 19:53
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Awful, awful people. Makes me feel like we're reliving the beginnings of this all over again in USA with our own fledgling dictator. It all begins with gun confiscations, onerous taxes, persecution of certain groups who don't kowtow to the regime and ends in destruction.
    As bad as it is, can you imagine if the Nazi's had WON?
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '13 11:26
    As bad as it is, can you imagine if the Nazi's had WON?
    There is ample written materials by the Nazis themselves about how they were going to take it to the Brits for resisting. Nazis and others like that are revanchist to the extreme and always hell bent on paybacks for resisting. Especially Churchill. They wanted him bad and luckily for him he was more clever than the smartest Nazi. One of Churchill's brilliant strokes was rebuffing any plans/efforts by MI6 to knock off Hitler. He needed Hitler in command to keep botching things up! Had we been allowed to live we would all indeed be speaking German.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 14:291 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    There is ample written materials by the Nazis themselves about how they were going to take it to the Brits for resisting. Nazis and others like that are revanchist to the extreme and always hell bent on paybacks for resisting. Especially Churchill. They wanted him bad and luckily for him he was more clever than the smartest Nazi. One of Churchill's bril ...[text shortened]... to keep botching things up! Had we been allowed to live we would all indeed be speaking German.
    Let's give a cheer to Hitler then! He was an idiot in the field for sure.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 00:27
    Let's give a cheer to Hitler then! He was an idiot in the field for sure.
    Indeed Hitler's incompetence is under-appreciated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree