Ozark Season 3

Ozark Season 3

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Jan 20

The release date has been set for Ozark - Season 3.

March 27 on Netflix.

It's about time.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ozark-season-3-release-date-162734051.html

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Jan 20

No fans of Ozark?

Not even a 'Me too'?

Moves
22 Jan 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
No fans of Ozark?

Not even a 'Me too'?
I haven't checked it out yet. But I will.
If the writing and acting are half as good as that in Season 1 of Netflix's "Messiah"...itll be a pleasure indeed. 😊

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 20

@wolfe63 said
I haven't checked it out yet. But I will.
If the writing and acting are half as good as that in Season 1 of Netflix's "Messiah"...itll be a pleasure indeed. 😊
I'll check out Messiah if you check out Ozark.

After it sets the premise, I though Ozark was a little slow-developing at first. Stick with it though.

mlb62

Moves
23 Jan 20

what is Ozark about ?

Moves
23 Jan 20

@suzianne said
I'll check out Messiah if you check out Ozark.

After it sets the premise, I though Ozark was a little slow-developing at first. Stick with it though.
Deal!

I'll start tonight. Wifey and I should be able to watch the first two episodes. I've heard from several others that it's very good. I've no idea what it's about. I just hope that it's not about the glorification of redneck "culture".

It's just that the name "Ozark" sounds ominous. 😀

(Just kidding, of course.)

mlb62

Moves
24 Jan 20

@Suzianne
so what is the story line of Ozarks ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 20

@ogb said
@Suzianne
so what is the story line of Ozarks ?
After a money laundering scheme goes bad, the "economic adviser" for a Mexican drug cartel makes a deal with the cartel to run an even bigger operation in a sleepy resort town in the Ozarks in Missouri.

Moves
26 Jan 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
After a money laundering scheme goes bad, the "economic adviser" for a Mexican drug cartel makes a deal with the cartel to run an even bigger operation in a sleepy resort town in the Ozarks in Missouri.
So far so good. It does start slow, but it's interesting and well-acted. My wife loved "Breaking Bad" so she's certain to see it through.

Probably because of her despicable character's role in the "Truman Show"... I've never been a big Laura Linney guy.
But, you know what? The lady CAN ACT! 😀

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
26 Jan 20

@Suzianne

i guess you like death, drugs, and abortion,...right ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jan 20

@mister-moggy said
@Suzianne

i guess you like death, drugs, and abortion,...right ?
News Flash: It's a TV show.

Moves
02 Feb 20

@suzianne said
Wow!
Just, wow!!

This show blows "The Messiah" out of the water!
It's much better than I'd ever imagined.
Bateman is superb!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
Wow!
Just, wow!!

This show blows "The Messiah" out of the water!
It's much better than I'd ever imagined.
Bateman is superb!
Bateman was in many comedy movies, such as "Horrible Bosses", often playing the "straight man with an edge". He's outstanding in this show, as is Laura Linney, as you said. I guess that's what happens when you produce the show yourself. Young actress Julia Garner is such a treat in this show also.

Moves
04 Feb 20

@suzianne said
Bateman was in many comedy movies, such as "Horrible Bosses", often playing the "straight man with an edge". He's outstanding in this show, as is Laura Linney, as you said. I guess that's what happens when you produce the show yourself. Young actress Julia Garner is such a treat in this show also.
"Young actress Julia Garner is such a treat in this show also."

There's no way I can believe that she's from the Bronx. She's so convincing as TPT. Great acting all around.

My wife and I had a hearty belly laugh when Russ Langmore went to "creepy FBI guy's" hotel room. Didn't see that coming! 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
"Young actress Julia Garner is such a treat in this show also."

There's no way I can believe that she's from the Bronx. She's so convincing as TPT. Great acting all around.

My wife and I had a hearty belly laugh when Russ Langmore went to "creepy FBI guy's" hotel room. Didn't see that coming! 😀
UGGH! Another month before I can watch new ones.

I zipped thru Season 2 of "Lost in Space" (the new ones) in like 3 days.