Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    25 Feb '08 12:02
    Ok, thanks, mod, for censoring my post without knowing 😠

    Erotica is a valid cultural manifestation of human kind, discussed in universities ALL OVER THE WORLD, and it is widely used to study the attitudes of certain societies in an specific time.

    If we are having a culture forum, PLEASE provide with a mod that understands about these things.

    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Angry Seitse
  2. Forum Moderator
    25 Feb '08 12:06
    Your first post was "look at me, first post!" spam and therefore removed.
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    25 Feb '08 12:07
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Ok, thanks, mod, for censoring my post without knowing 😠

    Erotica is a [b]valid cultural manifestation
    of human kind, discussed in universities ALL OVER THE WORLD, and it is widely used to study the attitudes of certain societies in an specific time.

    If we are having a culture forum, PLEASE provide with a mod that understands about these things.

    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Angry Seitse[/b]
    Is this a thread about Erotica or Porn? Two different things.

    Also, is it suitable for a public forum that is accessible to all users of the site - bearing in mind the age limits the site imposes/allows (depending which way you view it)?

    I suggest you keep a tight hold of your tiny pecker, and take it back to your private forum.
  4. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    25 Feb '08 12:10
    Originally posted by rhb
    Is this a thread about Erotica or Porn? Two different things.

    Also, is it suitable for a public forum that is accessible to all users of the site - bearing in mind the age limits the site imposes/allows (depending which way you view it)?

    I suggest you keep a tight hold of your tiny pecker, and take it back to your private forum.
    Very nice first lines, actually interesting sparkle of debate.

    However, you blew it afterwards with a tremendous ignorance about things, a typical Idaho farmer-like political correctness, and a need to flame... on the net, geez.

    I suggest you crawl back to your mom's womb, and keep being this site's biggest boot licker.
  5. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    25 Feb '08 12:11
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    Your first post was "look at me, first post!" spam and therefore removed.
    Ok, fair enough.
  6. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    25 Feb '08 12:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Very nice first lines, actually interesting sparkle of debate.

    However, you blew it afterwards with a tremendous ignorance about things, a typical Idaho farmer-like political correctness, and a need to flame... on the net, geez.

    I suggest you crawl back to your mom's womb, and keep being this site's biggest boot licker.
    If you walked into my running club on club night and started discussing the value of porn or erotica infront of the junior training squad, then I'd have told you in no uncertain terms to take it elsewhere.

    I don't see the difference here.
  7. 25 Feb '08 12:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Very nice first lines, actually interesting sparkle of debate.

    However, you blew it afterwards with a tremendous ignorance about things, a typical Idaho farmer-like political correctness, and a need to flame... on the net, geez.

    I suggest you crawl back to your mom's womb, and keep being this site's biggest boot licker.
    Technically he was trolling and you are flaming with this post...technically.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    25 Feb '08 12:19
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    Your first post was "look at me, first post!" spam and therefore removed.
    Can't you just remove all his posts as "general spam"?
  9. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    25 Feb '08 16:15
    I see that the Culture Forum is off to a great start.
  10. Donation Pawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    25 Feb '08 17:35
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Can't you just remove all his posts as "general spam"?
    Can't we just have a Spam forum?
  11. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    25 Feb '08 18:17
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Can't we just have a Spam forum?
    Hey, a Drugs Forum is better!

    Shav and his mom would post lots of literary jewels for us!

    😵
  12. Donation murrow
    penguinpuffin
    25 Feb '08 19:14
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    Your first post was "look at me, first post!" spam and therefore removed.
    Sounds like it might have been funny!

    What did it say?
  13. 25 Feb '08 21:52
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Ok, thanks, mod, for censoring my post without knowing 😠

    Erotica is a [b]valid cultural manifestation
    of human kind, discussed in universities ALL OVER THE WORLD, and it is widely used to study the attitudes of certain societies in an specific time.

    If we are having a culture forum, PLEASE provide with a mod that understands about these things.

    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Angry Seitse[/b]
    You love to abuse to the fullest extent. Give up and grow up.
  14. 26 Feb '08 01:25
    Originally posted by Forum Moderator
    Your first post was "look at me, first post!" spam and therefore removed.
    But you said it too. 😕
    Just kidding, don't boot me. 😞
  15. 26 Feb '08 01:26
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Hey, a Drugs Forum is better!

    Shav and his mom would post lots of literary jewels for us!

    😵
    A drug forum? I like the idea, I would vote for that one.