Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. Donation buckky
    Filthy sinner
    27 Nov '08 18:03
    I hear Ringo is starting the Beatles up again without Paul. He's getting three new guys, and they are doing all original new tunes. None of that old Beatle rehash. All new songs !!!
  2. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    27 Nov '08 18:32
    Originally posted by buckky
    I hear Ringo is starting the Beatles up again without Paul. He's getting three new guys, and they are doing all original new tunes. None of that old Beatle rehash. All new songs !!!
    Why are they called the beatles? Sounds like Axl calling his new band guns n roses
  3. Donation buckky
    Filthy sinner
    27 Nov '08 18:44
    Originally posted by uzless
    Why are they called the beatles? Sounds like Axl calling his new band guns n roses
    The Ringo Starr band just does not have the same money maker ring to it.
  4. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    27 Nov '08 20:25
    Originally posted by uzless
    No, it sounds more like David Gilmour calling his new band 'Pink Floyd.'
  5. 27 Nov '08 23:26
    That's gotta be BS😕
  6. 28 Nov '08 22:18 / 1 edit
    the beatles is not ringo.

the beatles is paul, george, ringo, and john (together).

if they're not together then its not really ''THE'' beatles, its just one of them.

Thats probably why they never thought about a ''real'' reunion after John's death.
  7. 01 Dec '08 02:28
    Maybe Ringo can finally be the best drummer in the group...
  8. Standard member RSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    01 Dec '08 16:39
    Loser living a past life.......
  9. Standard member Fleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    01 Dec '08 17:32
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Maybe Ringo can finally be the best drummer in the group...
    Excellent! rec'd.
  10. 01 Dec '08 22:50
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    the beatles is not ringo.

the beatles is paul, george, ringo, and john (together).

if they're not together then its not really ''THE'' beatles, its just one of them.

Thats probably why they never thought about a ''real'' reunion after John's death.
    The Beatles were John, Paul, Harrison and Best.
  11. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Dec '08 04:40 / 1 edit
    I think Ringo Starr, Paul Mcartney, Mick Jagger, Robert Plant, and all those old 60's and 70's rockers should pack it in and retire! I grew up listening to them, but there voices are shot, and they look like they belong in an old folks home, not on stage. 😏