Ringo goes on tour as the Beatles

Ringo goes on tour as the Beatles

Culture

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
27 Nov 08

I hear Ringo is starting the Beatles up again without Paul. He's getting three new guys, and they are doing all original new tunes. None of that old Beatle rehash. All new songs !!!

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by buckky
I hear Ringo is starting the Beatles up again without Paul. He's getting three new guys, and they are doing all original new tunes. None of that old Beatle rehash. All new songs !!!
Why are they called the beatles? Sounds like Axl calling his new band guns n roses

b
Filthy sinner

Outskirts of bliss

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by uzless
Why are they called the beatles? Sounds like Axl calling his new band guns n roses
The Ringo Starr band just does not have the same money maker ring to it.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by uzless
No, it sounds more like David Gilmour calling his new band 'Pink Floyd.'

Moves
27 Nov 08

That's gotta be BS😕

g

Pepperland

Moves
28 Nov 08
1 edit

the beatles is not ringo.

the beatles is paul, george, ringo, and john (together).

if they're not together then its not really ''THE'' beatles, its just one of them.

Thats probably why they never thought about a ''real'' reunion after John's death.

P

weedhopper

Moves
01 Dec 08

Maybe Ringo can finally be the best drummer in the group...

R
The Guvnor....!!!!

The Dark Side

Moves
01 Dec 08

Loser living a past life.......

F
Love thy bobblehead

Moves
01 Dec 08

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Maybe Ringo can finally be the best drummer in the group...
Excellent! rec'd.

z

Moves
01 Dec 08

Originally posted by generalissimo
the beatles is not ringo.

the beatles is paul, george, ringo, and john (together).

if they're not together then its not really ''THE'' beatles, its just one of them.

Thats probably why they never thought about a ''real'' reunion after John's death.
The Beatles were John, Paul, Harrison and Best.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
19 Dec 08
1 edit

I think Ringo Starr, Paul Mcartney, Mick Jagger, Robert Plant, and all those old 60's and 70's rockers should pack it in and retire! I grew up listening to them, but there voices are shot, and they look like they belong in an old folks home, not on stage. 😏