1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 01:45
    I just saw it. Now, as best as I can tell, Rocky's heroic advantage is that he can take head shots all day coming from a steroid infused giant. He doesn't dodge, he doesn't parry, he doesn't try to dart in and out...he just takes shots to the head. He can hit, and he can take hits, but more the latter than the former.

What a bizaare character. Apollo Creed was a far more interesting character than Rocky or the boss, Drago.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 02:55
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I just saw it. Now, as best as I can tell, Rocky's heroic advantage is that he can take head shots all day coming from a steroid infused giant. He doesn't dodge, he doesn't parry, he doesn't try to dart in and out...he just takes shots to the head. He can hit, and he can take hits, but more the latter than the former.

What a bizaare character. Apollo Creed was a far more interesting character than Rocky or the boss, Drago.
    And your point is...?
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 03:06
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

His master plan to win is by breaking his opponents hands on his face.
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 10:07
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    His master plan to win is by breaking his opponents hands on his face.
    Of course, because he's not a man, he's a rod of iron.
  5. is no semi-colon
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 10:341 edit
    only Chuck Norris can defeat Rocky (and not get defeated in a rematch).
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 13:24
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    only Chuck Norris can defeat Rocky (and not get defeated in a rematch).
    and Hulk Hogan๐Ÿ™‚
  7. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 20:022 edits
    It's time for another Rocky movie --- here's what the cheesy plot could be.

This time Rocky Balboa becomes interested in professional wrestling after watching an old Hulk Hogan video. He supports a young protege he calls "Little Rock" who is an immediate hit with the fans (the guys love his athleticism, the girls just love him) and Vince MacMahon sees this guy as the one to take WWE to the next level.

One problem -- Chuck Norris. Until Balboa and "Little Rock" came on the scene, Chuck's protege "Texas Danger" was MacMahon's big favorite. Chuck is bent on eliminating Balboa and his protege once and for all.

MacMahon schedules a match in which "Little Rock" is to defeat "Texas Danger" to determine the main challenger for the WWE belt. Norris decides to sabotage the match so that "Little Rock" will be severely injured and unable to continue with professional wrestling, but Balboa realizes what's happening, and the result ends up being a major brawl involving all four parties in the ring. The audience thinks all of this is part of the act and absolutely loves it. Norris in a fury challenges Balboa to a no rules match the following week to settle the dispute.

All of this leading up to the dramatic fight between Balboa and Norris - which all the fans think is the usual "fake" wrestling match, except that this one is for real.
  8. Standard memberpatauro
    Patricia
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:46
    I have heard from reliable sources that Hulk Hogan is a woman traped in a man's body.
  9. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 23:54
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    It's time for another Rocky movie
    No.

Just no.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 00:23
    It's time for another Rocky movie --- here's what the cheesy plot could be.

This time Rocky Balboa becomes interested in professional wrestling after watching an old Hulk Hogan video. He supports a young protege he calls "Little Rock" who is an immediate hit with the fans (the guys love his athleticism, the girls just love him) and Vince MacMahon see ...[text shortened]... think is the usual "fake" wrestling match, except that this one is for real.
    Just send your resume to Hollywood. I'm sure they will snap you up as a screenwriter. Quality like that just cant be ignored.๐Ÿ™‚
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 00:24
    Originally posted by patauro
    I have heard from reliable sources that Hulk Hogan is a woman traped in a man's body.
    maybe even two women...
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 03:00
    Originally posted by patauro
    Impossible, and get a better picture.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 10:16
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Impossible, and get a better picture.
    ๐Ÿ™‚Are you for real? I don't think (s)he was being literal and as for the picture...I like it. its cute
  14. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 13:171 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Just send your resume to Hollywood. I'm sure they will snap you up as a screenwriter. Quality like that just cant be ignored.๐Ÿ™‚
    The Hollywood bigwigs would be foolish to turn down my offering - especially after I complete the details of the 45 minute chase scene through the streets of Los Angeles that will involve $500mill worth of awesome explosions, and will include a cameo of OJ Simpson rescuing MacMahon's pet cat from a burning car.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 13:33
    The Hollywood bigwigs would be foolish to turn down my offering - especially after I complete the details of the 45 minute chase scene through the streets of Los Angeles that will involve $500mill worth of awesome explosions, and will include a cameo of OJ Simpson rescuing MacMahon's pet cat from a burning car.
    And we all know how hard it is to work with animals...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree