Rush

Standard membermudpie
Culture 27 Jun '13 18:29
  1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    27 Jun '13 18:29
    Finally, inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. They have arguably the best drummer who ever lived, and two musicians that sound like 4 when they play. Playing together since 1974, incredebile band.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '13 23:38
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Finally, inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. They have arguably the best drummer who ever lived, and two musicians that sound like 4 when they play. Playing together since 1974, incredebile band.
    Long time waiting for this fabulous band. I have always been a big fan of every single one of them. Always underrated despite selling out everywhere they go and writing so many great albums. Justice is slow but does happen!
  3. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 14:46
    Originally posted by mudpie
    As much as I could take or leave a lot of Rush's material, I have the utmost respect for Neil Peart who is also the band's primary lyricist. Not too often you see that. It's a deserved induction for the band even if the hall of fame itself is a sham.
  4. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    30 Jun '13 23:54
    Only god knows why Jeff Lynne isn't in it yet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree