1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 17:264 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Na manny, you chuck a stick and you can hit a thousand chicks like that anywhere. there can only be one for me! 😉
    Then you need to look at Ana Netrebko. A real doll and can sing as if meant for the gods. Look her up singing "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi, Puccini. Glorious indeed! You will never look at Sade again with the same eyes and you will have gone Russian for good!

YouTube

or

YouTube&feature=related

or from La Boheme, Quando Me'n Vo
    YouTube&feature=related

Why she even looks good dying:
    Verdi: "Addio del pasato" La Traviata
    YouTube&feature=related
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 18:18
    Na manny, you chuck a stick and you can hit a thousand chicks like that anywhere. there can only be one for me! 😉
    Man you are hardcore! Sade she nice no doubt. She a smooth operator LOL 🙂

Manny
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 19:36
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Then you need to look at Ana Netrebko. A real doll and can sing as if meant for the gods. Look her up singing "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi, Puccini. Glorious indeed! You will never look at Sade again with the same eyes and you will have gone Russian for good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTltPfALLL8

or

http://www.youtube.com/watc ...[text shortened]... "Addio del pasato" La Traviata
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tltje8l2VNI&feature=related
    the chick can sing and looks tasty, but shes no dusky enough for me 🙂
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 20:41
    the chick can sing and looks tasty, but shes no dusky enough for me 🙂
    You make your own dusk by taking her in the dark while she's singing! That would be somewhat distracting yet kinky in an operatic way!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 21:00
    You make your own dusk by taking her in the dark while she's singing! That would be somewhat distracting yet kinky in an operatic way!
    lol, imagine if she played chess and liked to go to see the dallas cowboys play, scacchipazzo says 'drool drool'.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 21:07
    lol, imagine if she played chess and liked to go to see the dallas cowboys play, scacchipazzo says 'drool drool'.
    Even if she did not do either she would only have to say the word and my heat, I mean heart, would be hers. Sade is cute too, but I'm an opera buff! I would be in heaven waking up next to a lassie like that in the morning, although I hear singers are real nags!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 21:16
    Even if she did not do either she would only have to say the word and my heat, I mean heart, would be hers. Sade is cute too, but I'm an opera buff! I would be in heaven waking up next to a lassie like that in the morning, although I hear singers are real nags!
    does she sing Prokifiev, he is my favourite. i used to date a flautist, who at the time was studying at the royal scottish academy of music and drama and she invited me to the graduation show. It was a Prokofiev opera, about a man worrying over his daughters, they were always swooning and crooning and causing him anxiety. it was awesome.
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 21:44
    does she sing Prokifiev, he is my favourite. i used to date a flautist, who at the time was studying at the royal scottish academy of music and drama and she invited me to the graduation show. It was a Prokofiev opera, about a man worrying over his daughters, they were always swooning and crooning and causing him anxiety. it was awesome.
    She sings all the Russian repertoire, all the Italian, French and obscure ones like Smetana. She is quite good. I love Prokofiev also!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree