1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '09 22:26
    countless musicians coming out of retirement at the moment but the single most thing that should never have came back - shooting stars

i used to like that program but recently watched an episode of the new series... what a pile of crap. seriously.
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 06:04
    Originally posted by trev33
    countless musicians coming out of retirement at the moment but the single most thing that should never have came back - shooting stars

i used to like that program but recently watched an episode of the new series... what a pile of crap. seriously.
    I didn't believe you until you said "seriously".
  3. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 10:01

I don't get the criticism: so far as I can see, nothing at all has changed. They all look a bit older, but they are doing exactly the same schtick now as they used to. That would be grounds for criticism, but if you now find the programme 'crap', I think it is more likely that it is you who has changed, and not at all the programme...
  4. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 11:17

I see you've grown up and I haven't because it makes me laugh as much as ever.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '09 15:05
    Originally posted by yo its me
    I see you've grown up and I haven't because it makes me laugh as much as ever.
    but i'm to young to be grown up... NNNOOOOOOOOBOOOOBSOOOOOOO

you know what it is, i really dislike that apparently random dude who they have on every single week, that grew old after 5 minutes. plus jack dee is also not funny, good at stand up but not in that show imo. the whole thing has been over played and just not funny anymore dammit.

mock the week now there's a funny programme.
  6. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 21:01
    After Charlie Brooker, Frankie Boyle is the funniest man on TV at the moment, imo.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 22:15
    Originally posted by DrKF
    Frankie Boyle is the funniest man on TV at the moment, imo.
    i agree, the fact that they made such a big deal about him not being on the show last week specks volumes as to how highly rated he is among the other comedians on the show.
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 23:33
    Originally posted by DrKF
    After Charlie Brooker, Frankie Boyle is the funniest man on TV at the moment, imo.
    Frankie Boyle is the funniest man on TV in the last 20 yrs.
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 18:57
    but i'm to young to be grown up... NNNOOOOOOOOBOOOOBSOOOOOOO

you know what it is, i really dislike that apparently random dude who they have on every single week, that grew old after 5 minutes. plus jack dee is also not funny, good at stand up but not in that show imo. the whole thing has been over played and just not funny anymore dammit.

You're right Jack dee just isn't funny in that show he's just grumpy and that's it. He looks like the grandad on Christmas dinner surounded by the kids. And that random guy- is very random.
    Mock the week is very funny, I totally agree.
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 20:15
    this thread
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 20:52
    Originally posted by uzless
    this thread
    then stop bumping it numbnuts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree