1. silicon valley
    Moves
    21 Jan '10 19:40
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    so now the US went from "innocent until proven guilty" to "guilty until proven innocent"?
    "guilty until proven innocent" is not the same as "detained until proven innocent", which all or most countries do for those accused of serious crimes, and which is what you are whinging on about.
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 00:43
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100022714/10-reasons-why-george-w-bush-was-a-smarter-world-leader-than-barack-obama/
    Hey, thanks for the laugh today, I needed that.
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 00:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Pepperland
    Moves
    22 Jan '10 17:59
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    "guilty until proven innocent" is not the same as "detained until proven innocent", which all or most countries do for those accused of serious crimes, and which is what you are whinging on about.
    Im not denying that suspected terrorists (with evidence to believe they're indeed a potential threat) should be detained, but like I said it is a well-known fact that the US allowed abuse to happen and detained people who weren't a threat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree