90% of anti-abortionists are incels

90% of anti-abortionists are incels

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Jun 22

Www.incel-for-life.US

How ironic? It seems that incels (men who hate women) are more inclined to be anti-abortion, than pro-choice.

How strange is that then?
Seemingly there’s a direct link between being republican, nobody loving you, wanting anal sex with semi-automatic rifles and hating women chosing what to do with their own bodies.

Whodda thunk it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 22

@shavixmir
Our only hope is if dems get off their ass in the millions and vote these zombies out on THEIR collective stinky fat and ugly asses.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Jun 22

From www.republican.orgie

“There’s nothing wrong with spanking your monkey alone in the dark. Women are evil and don’t deserve your love.”

Seemingly Jordan Peterson wrote part of the self-orgie pledge of trailerdom.

Moves
28 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
Www.incel-for-life.US

How ironic? It seems that incels (men who hate women) are more inclined to be anti-abortion, than pro-choice.

Seemingly there’s a direct link between being republican, nobody loving you, wanting anal sex with semi-automatic rifles and hating women chosing what to do with their own bodies.

Whodda thunk it?
Does this come as a surprise to anyone?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Jun 22

@shavixmir

Apparently you don't know the meaning of the term "incel". idjut

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Jun 22
1 edit

what % of the men and women in America are celibate?
Do women who are celibate get labeled "man haters"?? Or are they tagged the politically correct non-binary?

this thread SUCKS - due to heavy liberal bias

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
28 Jun 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Do women who are celibate get labeled "man haters"?? Or are they tagged the politically correct non-binary?

I presume most republicans on this forum are celebate. I mean with personalities like yours, only a mother could love you…

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 22

@earl-of-trumps said

‘Incel’ refers to INVOLUNTARY celibacy i.e. guys who have no game, can’t get laid and are often mocked and manipulated by sexy women such that they develop a deep resentment and bitterness towards women.

You can’t leave out the ‘in’ part without losing the meaning.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 22

Elliot Rodger is a classic example of an incel:

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-santa-barbara-isla-vista-rampage-investigation-20150219-story.html

in a series of sometimes disturbing, often rambling video messages posted to YouTube, Rodger complained that he was a virgin who couldn’t find a girlfriend despite his money and supposed attributes.

In his final video and essay posted online just minutes before he began the rampage, Rodger vowed to take revenge on the women of Isla Vista for these perceived slights.

UCSB is known for being a ‘party school’ where lots of beautiful people go and have a lot of sex (or so I’m told).

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
I presume most republicans on this forum are celebate. I mean with personalities like yours, only a mother could love you…
Bitches and money are like bees and honey many really sexy women will tolerate a lot just to be around rich guys

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Jun 22

Do women who are celibate get labeled "man haters"??

There are definitely some unattractive and unpleasant women who hate men because they can’t get one but they usually want a “relationship” not just to get laid. And yes they get called man haters as well as other names.

The thing is though they don’t go berserk and start killing people in revenge like incels do. They usually just won’t shut up about mens’ flaws and talk about how men should like “real women” like themselves.

Moves
28 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
Www.incel-for-life.US

Whodda thunk it?
Where did you get this piece of "information" from?

Moves
28 Jun 22

90% of pro-abortionists hate children.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 22

@Earl-of-Trumps
Ok o maven of all things, tell us what you think that word means.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 22
1 edit

@Liljo
It is really sad how pro lifer's drop the woman like a hot rock after she is forced to bare a child, now in some states no matter she is the victim of rape or incest.
That last is ESPECIALLY stupid since you of course know exactly what happens genetically with inbred children, so those pro lifer's contribute to the worsening of the human genome but it is a LITTLE BABY, even if it hasn't even got a funtioning brain. All you have to do is look at British royalty to see the result of centuries of inbreeding.