90% of anti-abortionists are incels

90% of anti-abortionists are incels

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Jun 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Donald Trump :-)
When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

It’s absolutely true. This is not a statement implying sexual assault as many interpret it to be. It’s a rich white male heir who is bragging about how everything pleasant in life is pushed into his hands enthusiastically by willing participants, from money to fame to sex.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
29 Jun 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
I agree, up to a point, INcel being involuntary celibacy. The last half is is just your spin.
surely there are nerdy men that get shut off by women but they don't have it in them to be bitter. that's *my* spin <smile>
No it’s not my spin it’s THEIR spin. Incels call themselves by that term.

The people that YOU label ‘nerds’ are often also called ‘betas’ but Incel is something these angry young men call themselves not an insult coming from others.

Of course shav is completely abusing the term for shock value but it is a real thing not just an insult.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
29 Jun 22

@athousandyoung said
No it’s not my spin it’s THEIR spin. Incels call themselves by that term.

The people that YOU label ‘nerds’ are often also called ‘betas’ but Incel is something these angry young men call themselves not an insult coming from others.

Of course shav is completely abusing the term for shock value but it is a real thing not just an insult.
And they’re always right-wing republicans.

MB

Moves
30 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
A man in a garage rambling on is not factual.
It certainly can be factual and it happens to be factual in this case.
You are welcome to prove Dore wrong at any time if you can. Can't you do that?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Jun 22

@metal-brain said
It certainly can be factual and it happens to be factual in this case.
You are welcome to prove Dore wrong at any time if you can. Can't you do that?
No. Because I stopped watching after 30 seconds of looking at an irritated ego speculate.

You do know I have a busy life and can’t be arsed with your crap all the time, don’t you?

MB

Moves
30 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
No. Because I stopped watching after 30 seconds of looking at an irritated ego speculate.

You do know I have a busy life and can’t be arsed with your crap all the time, don’t you?
Right. You are too busy to be confused with facts, yet you post crap on here you do not have to that is largely trolling.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Jun 22

@metal-brain said
Right. You are too busy to be confused with facts, yet you post crap on here you do not have to that is largely trolling.
Dude. The only one posting crap is you.
There are a ton of international news sites you can look up which will tell you exactly what’s going on, and you choose men in garages, whacko conspiracy theorists and fortune tellers.

Nobody takes anything you say seriously, because it is constantly deluded.

That’s why nobody bothers with the links you post. They’re just opinions by crazy people who forgot to put on their tinfoil hat in the morning.

Moves
30 Jun 22

@shavixmir said
Www.incel-for-life.US

How ironic? It seems that incels (men who hate women) are more inclined to be anti-abortion, than pro-choice.

How strange is that then?
Seemingly there’s a direct link between being republican, nobody loving you, wanting anal sex with semi-automatic rifles and hating women chosing what to do with their own bodies.

Whodda thunk it?
You need professional help, but, Perhaps your too far gone.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jun 22

@SERGEANTPMAIN
He uses hyperbole to make his points and besides, he is funny sometimes.

Moves
30 Jun 22

@sonhouse said
@SERGEANTPMAIN
He uses hyperbole to make his points and besides, he is funny sometimes.
🙂

MB

Moves
01 Jul 22

@shavixmir said
Dude. The only one posting crap is you.
There are a ton of international news sites you can look up which will tell you exactly what’s going on, and you choose men in garages, whacko conspiracy theorists and fortune tellers.

Nobody takes anything you say seriously, because it is constantly deluded.

That’s why nobody bothers with the links you post. They’re just opinions by crazy people who forgot to put on their tinfoil hat in the morning.
Why can't you prove it then?
FAIL!

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Jul 22

@metal-brain said
Why can't you prove it then?
FAIL!
Nobody knows what you’re drooling about.

Moves
01 Jul 22
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Liljo
It is really sad how pro lifer's drop the woman like a hot rock after she is forced to bare a child, now in some states no matter she is the victim of rape or incest.
That last is ESPECIALLY stupid since you of course know exactly what happens genetically with inbred children, so those pro lifer's contribute to the worsening of the human genome but it is a LITTLE BA ...[text shortened]... g brain. All you have to do is look at British royalty to see the result of centuries of inbreeding.
It is equally sad that pro-abortionists drop a woman like a hot rock for refusing to give up her baby to an abortion.

Dumb. People on here are just too blind with their own hatred and prejudice to even discuss anything with. Stupid. Ignorant. No moral character.

My original post was a reply to the overwhelmingly stereotypical branding performed by the original poster. But I get it. That is just too rich for ya. Adios.

Moves
01 Jul 22

@liljo said
It is equally sad that pro-abortionists drop a woman like a hot rock for refusing to give up her baby to an abortion.

Dumb. People on here are just too blind with their own hatred and prejudice to even discuss anything with. Stupid. Ignorant. No moral character.

My original post was a reply to the overwhelmingly stereotypical branding performed by the original poster. But I get it. That is just too rich for ya. Adios.
Aw' c'mon, Lily...
Please don't talk about subjects
where you lack knowledge. 😛
Women?..... You're funny. 😆

Moves
01 Jul 22
1 edit

@jimm619 said
Aw' c'mon, Lily...
Please don't talk about subjects
where you lack knowledge. 😛
Women?..... You're funny. 😆
Speaking of lacking knowledge, how ya doin', Dim? How's life in your mom's basement?