1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '23 17:251 edit
    YouTube?si=erBhH6Zo5ptxz8Ut

An american jewish man talks about his experience serving in the IDF, in particular an instance where his unit took over the home of a Palestinian man to conduct a search for 3 kidnapped israeli teenagers.

The Palestinian man was not a suspect. He had done nothing wrong except being Palestinian. In the middle of the night the unit barged into his home, gathered his family in the living room and over the course of several days they were not permitted to leave while the soldiers searched the village for those kidnapped teenagers. The Palestinian had a job which he couldn't attend. He didn't object once as if this was the most normal thing in the world. His world

It seems silly to recount such a story at a time where Palestinians are dying by the thousands, a story from 2014. I just thought it would be interesting to see how regular Palestinians are treated when they AREN'T bombed. When they aren't deemed acceptable collateral damage in trying to get a couple of hamas asholes.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    22 Oct '23 18:22
    @zahlanzi said
    https://youtu.be/bhVqzMrr4fk?si=erBhH6Zo5ptxz8Ut

An american jewish man talks about his experience serving in the IDF, in particular an instance where his unit took over the home of a Palestinian man to conduct a search for 3 kidnapped israeli teenagers.

The Palestinian man was not a suspect. He had done nothing wrong except being Palestinian. In the middle of the nig ...[text shortened]... ed. When they aren't deemed acceptable collateral damage in trying to get a couple of hamas asholes.
    Well at least they didn't rape slaughter and cut off their heads
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '23 18:28
    @jj-adams said
    elaborate

who didn't rape slaughter and cut of their heads?
    the family that got their home invaded at 2 in the morning?
    rape who? the israeli soldiers that invaded their homes and imprisoned them for several days?

no, i mean it. elaborate. show your ignorance and lack of any empathy some more.

tell me you would be fine with the the police setting up shop in your home and forbidding your family to leave
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    22 Oct '23 18:36
    @zahlanzi said
    elaborate

who didn't rape slaughter and cut of their heads?
    the family that got their home invaded at 2 in the morning?
    rape who? the israeli soldiers that invaded their homes and imprisoned them for several days?

no, i mean it. elaborate. show your ignorance and lack of any empathy some more.

tell me you would be fine with the the police setting up shop in your home and forbidding your family to leave
    Yes, idiot, at least the Israeli soldiers didn't do all that, like the Hamas, etc do to them..
    What did you think I meant?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 03:53
    https://english.wafa.ps/Pages/Details/136145

JERUSALEM, Sunday, June 4, 2023 (WAFA) – A total of 112 Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli occupation forces in West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem, since the beginning of 2023, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

In a report issued on Friday, OCHA said that Israeli occupation forces have killed 112 Palestinians and injured 4,229 others in occupied East Jerusalem and the West Bank since the beginning of the year until May 29.

In addition, five Palestinians were killed and 105 others injured in attacks by illegal Israeli settlers since the beginning of the year, according to the report.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 03:56
    @jj-adams said
    Yes, idiot, at least the Israeli soldiers didn't do all that, like the Hamas, etc do to them..
    What did you think I meant?
    The point that’s being made is that the family assaulted and held captive by Israeli forces did not rape or behead anyone.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 04:28
    @shavixmir said
    The point that’s being made is that the family assaulted and held captive by Israeli forces did not rape or behead anyone.
    Arrrrggghhhh

Bed bugs.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 04:45
    @wajoma said
    Arrrrggghhhh

Bed bugs.
    Stalking again eh?
    Are the koalas hibernating and you can’t get laid?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 05:47
    @shavixmir said
    Stalking again eh?
    Are the koalas hibernating and you can’t get laid?
    Right, I get it, you're the only one to make 'arrrggghh, bed bug' humours, you don't want any competitions.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 07:31
    @wajoma said
    Right, I get it, you're the only one to make 'arrrggghh, bed bug' humours, you don't want any competitions.
    Oh, I don’t mind competition.
    But you are no competition, you’re a repetative rip-off at best.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '23 17:37
    @shavixmir said
    tell us how you distinguish between the palestinians, which are good and which are bad...go
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 11:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    tell us how you distinguish between the palestinians, which are good and which are bad...go
    by putting in some effort. which you should fukin do when human lives are at stake
  13. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 12:01
    @zahlanzi said
    by putting in some effort. which you should fukin do when human lives are at stake
    Yeah they should have just asked them if they were on the side of the terrorists and that would have solved everything.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 12:10
    @jj-adams said
    Hearsay is not evidence. Stop spreading propaganda!

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/cnn-reporter-apologizes-for-defending-israeli-claims-that-hamas-beheaded-babies-/3019286

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/10/12/40-israeli-babies-beheaded-by-hamas/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/12/middleeast/israel-hamas-beheading-claims-intl/index.html
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 12:25
    @zahlanzi said
    how much effort did hamas put in? the effort to make sure it was women and children they killed?

you are a fool

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree