1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 12:29
    @Mott-The-Hoople

Israel kills women and children. I saw some footage on the Today Show this morning of people pulling children out of a bombed building. 2 of them appeared to be dead.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 13:03
    @metal-brain said
    @Mott-The-Hoople

Israel kills women and children. I saw some footage on the Today Show this morning of people pulling children out of a bombed building. 2 of them appeared to be dead.
    hamas caused a war, war has casualties.

hamas intentionally targets women and children, Israel does all they can to prevent it.

These people you are supporting use women and children as shields.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 13:06
    @metal-brain said
    @Mott-The-Hoople

on this today show, how many pictures of the kids slaughtered by hamas have you seen?

Dont be played for a fool by the biased msm
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 13:14
    @mott-the-hoople said

hamas intentionally targets women and children, Israel does all they can to prevent it.

"hamas intentionally targets women and children"

That is a lie. What possible motive would they have to do it intentionally?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 13:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    on this today show, how many pictures of the kids slaughtered by hamas have you seen?

Dont be played for a fool by the biased msm
    Good point. Maybe there are very few pictures because they didn't kill kids intentionally. And I'll bet Israel inflated the death count by claiming people were dead when they were actually taken hostage.

Remember how the hostage number almost doubled after time?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 13:38
    @metal-brain said
    Good point. Maybe there are very few pictures because they didn't kill kids intentionally. And I'll bet Israel inflated the death count by claiming people were dead when they were actually taken hostage.

no maybe to it, I have seen the pictures of bloody childs bedroom where they were slaughtered in their sleep. your “today show” prevents you from knowing this
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 20:43
    @jj-adams said
    Yes, idiot, at least the Israeli soldiers didn't do all that, like the Hamas, etc do to them..
    What did you think I meant?
    Start from scratch…….Did Israelis wake up on Oct 7 and start bombing?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '23 21:45
    @metal-brain said

see for yourself

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/25/warning-graphic-content-home-where-palestinian-hamas-terrorists-murdered-israeli-family-in-kibbutz-beeri/
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 09:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how much effort did hamas put in? the effort to make sure it was women and children they killed?

you are a fool
    You don't fuking punish an entire population for the actions of a minuscule subset. Just like I am fully aware that Israel isn't the war crimes commiting apartheid fascist government currently in charge.

Israeli citizens don't deserve to suffer dor what Netanyahu is doing and the Palestinians don't deserve to suffer for what hamas is doing. There is no "well they committed war crimes first" excuse for committing war crimes
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 14:001 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    You don't fuking punish an entire population for the actions of a minuscule subset. Just like I am fully aware that Israel isn't the war crimes commiting apartheid fascist government currently in charge.

Israeli citizens don't deserve to suffer dor what Netanyahu is doing and the Palestinians don't deserve to suffer for what hamas is doing. There is no "well they committed war crimes first" excuse for committing war crimes
    what do you suggest Israel do?

Its should be clear that Israel cant just lets these islamic terrorist keep murdering them.

do you not place any blame on these islamic terrorist using the people as shields?

how do you determine the good ones from the bad?

Israel warned for all to leave that didnt want to get killed...what else do you suggest they do?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 18:43
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what do you suggest Israel do?

Its should be clear that Israel cant just lets these islamic terrorist keep murdering them.

do you not place any blame on these islamic terrorist using the people as shields?

how do you determine the good ones from the bad?

Israel warned for all to leave that didnt want to get killed...what else do you suggest they do?
    treat palestinians like citizens instead of undesireables
    stop pushing them further and further back
    make a genuine effort to rebuild Gaza
    not cut off water to Gaza for days

and this is just off the top of my head

if your only answer to "how can my country be safe" is "i need to kill as many non combatants as possible" you don't deserve to be a country any more than the "human animals" you claim to fight.

"how do you determine the good ones from the bad?"
    Give a fuk about human lives and make a bloody effort. What the fuk kind of psychopath are you that when faced with the question "how can i tell hamas terrorists from regular palestinians" your answer is "just throw some bombs in there, maybe we get lucky and kill a couple of hamas terrorists for every hundred of children we blow up"

"Israel warned for all to leave that didnt want to get killed...what else do you suggest they do?"
    Not bomb them in the first place. This is a non-choice. Leave where. in the Sinai desert? To neighboring countries that don't want them?

Leave the little they have behind and go somewhere else and trust Israel to let them come back when Israel defeats an enemy they haven't defeated for decades?
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Oct '23 20:20
    @zahlanzi said

if your only answer to "how can my country be safe" is "i need to kill as many non combatants as possible" you don't deserve to be a country any more than ...[text shortened]... d trust Israel to let them come back when Israel defeats an enemy they haven't defeated for decades?
    Israel is under no obligation to supply power and water, now more than ever when enemy combatants are using them against Israel. Some of the hamas bomb making resources should have gone to power and water. While we're here, the inflated death toll from hamas never distinguishes enemy combatants, it's all the childrens and the womens and the old peoples. Ever get the feeling you're being lied to, bamboozle bamboozle?
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '23 20:43
    @zahlanzi said

if your only answer to "how can my country be safe" is "i need to kill as many non combatants as possible" you don't deserve to be a country any more than ...[text shortened]... d trust Israel to let them come back when Israel defeats an enemy they haven't defeated for decades?
    they are not Israeli citizens dumbass...Israel, owes palestinians nothing...fuking parasites
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 17:56
    @mott-the-hoople said

hamas caused the war? the occupation that has been going on since the 50's? That was hamas?

This WAR started on oct 7th completely out of the blue and through no fault of Israel.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '23 18:041 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    they are not Israeli citizens dumbass...Israel, owes palestinians nothing...fuking parasites
    yeah. ludicrous to think that a conquered people might have any rights. That Israel would somehow be morally obligated to care for the people whose land they stole. Whose land they continue to steal with each settlement they establish, in clear violation of international law.

Aaand since Palestinians are parasites, not people, doesn't really matter how many you kill. It is good to kill parasites.

No point continuing arguing with a rabid dog. Up until this point i just showed all the ways in which you're ignorant and stupid. But since Palestinians are parasites you also proven you are vile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree