Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Kills 10 in Colorado

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Kills 10 in Colorado

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@mghrn55 said
Uh.....no......permission to terminate a pregnancy.
You people......
Note how liberal ‘doanythingyouwantto’ people will rename something because they cannot bring themselves to call it what it is. Seriously. It bespeaks their weakness. It is quite easy to say ‘you people’, as mean-spirited as it sounds. I would stare in amazement at such a person at a Thanksgiving table.
I might ask, if the dr handed you your daughter’s aborted dead baby, would you dispose of it...wearing gloves, of course? Naaa, weakness would set in.....you’d get someone else to do it. Like, you are all for such disposition, but going to DO disposition.
I’m killing you here, MG. I wish there were an emoji for a dead baby.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Note how liberal ‘doanythingyouwantto’ people will rename something because they cannot bring themselves to call it what it is. Seriously. It bespeaks their weakness. It is quite easy to say ‘you people’, as mean-spirited as it sounds. I would stare in amazement at such a person at a Thanksgiving table.
I might ask, if the dr handed you your daughter’s aborted dead ...[text shortened]... ng to DO disposition.
Well your certainly sick and disingenuous enough to utilise a dead baby to represent what would be an amorphous cluster of cells about 80 to 90% of the time.
It’s a pity there is not a crying crocodile to represent your selective empathy for children.

m

Moves
25 Mar 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I might ask, if the dr handed you your daughter’s aborted dead ...[text shortened]... ng to DO disposition.
The "doanythingyouwantto" you refer to.......isn't that the basic foundation of the freedom that caused those individuals to climb the walls of the Capitol building on Jan 6th.
As to renaming something, terminating a pregnancy is the original term used to describe an abortion.
"Killing babies" is the term that the conservatives have renamed a medical procedure.
As to your comment about a doctor handing over a dead fetus, well if that works for your hysteria of religious morality, that's for you to deal with.
As to you killing me in this forum, I suggest you try getting out of your paper bag first. Then come see me.

m

Moves
25 Mar 21

@kevcvs57 said
Well your certainly sick and disingenuous enough to utilise a dead baby to represent what would be an amorphous cluster of cells about 80 to 90% of the time.
It’s a pity there is not a crying crocodile to represent your selective empathy for children.
yes

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@mghrn55 said
The "doanythingyouwantto" you refer to.......isn't that the basic foundation of the freedom that caused those individuals to climb the walls of the Capitol building on Jan 6th.
As to renaming something, terminating a pregnancy is the original term used to describe an abortion.
"Killing babies" is the term that the conservatives have renamed a medical procedure.
As to your ...[text shortened]... u killing me in this forum, I suggest you try getting out of your paper bag first. Then come see me.
How big 'a ole boy are you?

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21
1 edit

@mghrn55 said
As to your ...[text shortened]... u killing me in this forum, I suggest you try getting out of your paper bag first. Then come see me.
Uhhh, "terminating a pregnancy is the 'original term' used to describe abortion'."
Aristotle in 320 BC, often used the term, as it was going on then. How did you know that the phrase above was used BEFORE the use of the term abortion? Is it on google somewhere, let's both look for it. Very interesting, and you are certainly a fountain of information. You know how important gettng just the facts are to me.

D

Moves
25 Mar 21
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You are right. I did indeed not grasp that, that must be the rule, esp since the people I guess support a lot of the monarchy through taxes. Creepy.
But I still think they are a family, making family decisions, family advice, families have been around longer than monarchies , so in a natural way, would trump monarchies. I guess you are saying that if the Queen says no to Edward, that her saying NO to a woman wanting an abortion is equally as 'legal', as binding? Interesting. So, if the girl goes through with it, what would be her punishment..under the law?

D

Moves
25 Mar 21

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

I sincerely appreciate this, a mini-lecture, well put. I am not so keen on that monarchy stuff, esp with what our country is facing now, which will not end, it is all over here. So I think about that, and just have to let the English keep a comfortable grip on the Windsor family in England. Do you think that this Monarchy will just go on and on, is that feasible, or will, in 50 years, they say.."enough of this foolishness'? Especially after seeing what those 50 years are going to do to the USA?

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21
1 edit

@mghrn55 said

As to your comment about a doctor handing over a dead fetus, well if that works for your hysteria of religious morality, that's for you to deal with.
Hello. A couple things, for our readers. No, I was thinking more of the leftists anarchist fascists (you) who tore down all the statues, etc, anything they 'Wantedtodo" about year ago. Yeah, those guys. Beautiful historical statues. You (and your group, of course, as you never do anything solely) should be proud.
Secondly, you did not respond to saying that the phrase "terminating a pregnancy" supersedes the word abortion. You are a loser lib if you will not answer questions.

Thirdly, the dead fetus (I cant believe you jackals can even write that phrase)......YOu say for me to 'deal with it'. Deal with it? Everybody getting this? Draw your own conclusions about the ghoul, MGHRM55.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
26 Mar 21

You have given lectures on the constitutional crises involving Edward the Eighth, and a much younger you was an analyst in the field of military hardware.

Just how long have you lived to have made such a disparate academic transition?

D

Moves
26 Mar 21

@kmax87 said
You have given lectures on the constitutional crises involving Edward the Eighth, and a much younger you was an analyst in the field of military hardware.
Just how long have you lived to have made such a disparate academic transition?
Duchess has had a lot of careers and degrees.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
26 Mar 21

@dood111 said
Duchess has had a lot of careers and degrees.
And rubbed shoulders with and been on speaking terms with the educated elite.

And yet she chooses to slum it with the likes of us. Yay us...

D

Moves
26 Mar 21
1 edit