1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 11:21
    Oh, and of course the US government did it for Israel so I guess in the end it's their fault.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/23/iran-unitednations
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 11:46
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Oh, and of course the US government did it for Israel so I guess in the end it's their fault.
    Don't you worry. Soon he will have nukes to make the US and Israel pay for their transgreassions. May Allah smite them all and cast them into the sea!!! 😠
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 17:36
    Originally posted by Palynka
    and to think that once I gave this lunatic the benefit of the doubt.

I think we all have to agree that this man is indeed a dangerous extremist.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 17:40
    Originally posted by generalissimo

The UN is giving him the benefit of the doubt by allowing this lunitic WMD's. They all deserve what they get.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 18:22
    Well... Do you all remember the day after 9-11.
    Total mayhem and destruction... and voila! Suddenly 2 passports of the highjackers were found amidst the debris...

Then by day 3, after everyone had a full belly laugh, the passports were never mentioned again.

And the US declined to allow a UN trial of Bin Laden in Afghanistan... even though the Taliban offered it...

Now. I's ain't sayin' that Ahmey-thingymybob is anything but light entertainment... but I sure as hell doubt the US's role in the whole affaire myself.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 18:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Total mayhem and destruction... and voila! Suddenly 2 passports of the highjackers were found amidst the debris...

Then by day 3, after everyone had a full belly laugh, the passports were never mentioned again.

And the US declined to allow a UN trial of Bin Laden in Afghanistan... even though the Talib ...[text shortened]... t light entertainment... but I sure as hell doubt the US's role in the whole affaire myself.
    A little simple digging certainly seems to suggest that there's something not quite right about the official line on 9/11.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 19:08
    It was an inside job.

Building #7 is very fishy. 2 planes bringing down 3 buildings? Who can explain it without at least a little doubt?
  8. Germany
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 19:18
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    It was an inside job.

Building #7 is very fishy. 2 planes bringing down 3 buildings? Who can explain it without at least a little doubt?
    Only tautologies can be explained without at least a little doubt.
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 20:06

And the US declined to allow a UN trial of Bin Laden in Afghanistan... even though the Talib ...[text shortened]... t light entertainment... but I sure as hell doubt the US's role in the whole affaire myself.
    Reading them David Icke books again ,I see.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 21:33

Frankly the only problem I have with this conspiracy theory is that the oligarchs (Cheney, Rumsfeld, and their puppet Bush) who so transparently hijacked the White House in 2000 thanks to cronies in high places otherwise seemed entirely too incompetent to pull off something quite so "subtle" as the modern-day equivalent of a Reichstag fire. Still, it's true that the Republican party really only finds sustenance in fear and war, and it certainly got to cash in in 2004 by selling Bush as a "wartime president" -- a curious animal the typical American idiot can't seem to resist saluting in the voting booth even when the "war" is going badly (and the economy, the environment, human rights, international prestige, etc. etc.)
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 05:234 edits
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Frankly the only problem I have with this conspiracy theory is that the oligarchs (Cheney, Rumsfeld, and their puppet Bush) who so transparently hijacked the White House in 2000 thanks to cronies in high places otherwise seemed entirely too incompetent to pull off something quite so "subtle" as the modern-day equivalent of a Reichstag fire. Still, it's tr adly (and the economy, the environment, human rights, international prestige, etc. etc.)
    I think you will find that a great number of Tea Partiers share some of your sentiments. Such sentiments are:

1. The US should not have gone to war.
    2. The US should pull out of wars currently in progress.
    3. There is limited accountability in Washington and the President has far too much power.
    4. Corruption abounds to such an extent that elecitons may be rigged.

Also, feel free to ignore both parties votes that got the US into war and act like the Republican party are the only "bad" guys and the Democrats are the poor helpless victims. Wake me when we elect someone who can change course and end this partisan shill drivil. 😴
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 07:55
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Frankly the only problem I have with this conspiracy theory is that the oligarchs (Cheney, Rumsfeld, and their puppet Bush) who so transparently hijacked the White House in 2000 thanks to cronies in high places otherwise seemed entirely too incompetent to pull off something quite so "subtle" as the modern-day equivalent of a Reichstag fire. Still, it's tr ...[text shortened]... adly (and the economy, the environment, human rights, international prestige, etc. etc.)
    If you think everything about 911 went as planned think again. Incompetent blunders were made but the corporate news media swept it under the rug as much as was possible.
    YouTube
  13. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 14:55

Even if Palynka is extreme, I doubt he is that dangerous.
  14. Pepperland
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 18:18
    Originally posted by spruce112358
    Even if Palynka is extreme, I doubt he is that dangerous.
    the guy is an insatiable lover of sardines, he is bound to be dangerous.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 19:30
    the guy is an insatiable lover of sardines, he is bound to be dangerous.
    sardines is only the tip of the iceberg, they guys eat, squid, baby eels, all sorts of wobbly jelly fish, they are very dangerous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree