1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 13:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think you will find that a great number of Tea Partiers share some of your sentiments. Such sentiments are:

1. The US should not have gone to war.
    2. The US should pull out of wars currently in progress.
    3. There is limited accountability in Washington and the President has far too much power.
    4. Corruption abounds to such an extent that eleciton ...[text shortened]... . Wake me when we elect someone who can change course and end this partisan shill drivil. 😴
    Ultimately, nobody really cares if the US went to war or not. That's what they do. They screw things up.

What's really worrying is that Europe went along for the ride. And Europe should know better.
    Even invading Afghanistan was a farce.
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 15:28
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    and to think that once I gave this lunatic the benefit of the doubt.

I think we all have to agree that this man is indeed a dangerous extremist.
    for once (or maybe more 😀 ) we totally agree
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 16:37
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Building #7 is very fishy. 2 planes bringing down 3 buildings? Who can explain it without at least a little doubt?
    its a bit like shots heard from the grassy knoll.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 16:47
    Originally posted by kmax87
    its a bit like shots heard from the grassy knoll.
    Only you can see this for yourself.

YouTube

It is obviously a controlled demolition.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 18:37
    Only you can see this for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

It is obviously a controlled demolition.
    Dont worry I sing in the choir on this one. Tell which top government agencies were housed in Tower 7. Tell me how hot 7 got for its metal to crumble. Even if it reached that heat, with what probability could it fall as if by controlled demolition. Can you tell me more about thermite. Is it true there was gold in the building? Is it true that lots of sensitive documents were destroyed. Was 7 the actual control tower from which the planes received their final instructions. We can go on and on, but the architect who maintains that this was the first time on record that a steel building collapsed this way.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 18:57
    Dont worry I sing in the choir on this one. Tell which top government agencies were housed in Tower 7. Tell me how hot 7 got for its metal to crumble. Even if it reached that heat, with what probability could it fall as if by controlled demolition. Can you tell me more about thermite. Is it true there was gold in the building? Is it true that lots of sensiti ...[text shortened]... t who maintains that this was the first time on record that a steel building collapsed this way.
    Are you trying to make a point? I honestly cannot tell what you are trying to say.

All I am getting from you is that you expect me to be all knowing like god or something. Where are you getting all of your information from?
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:05
    Are you trying to make a point? I honestly cannot tell what you are trying to say.

All I am getting from you is that you expect me to be all knowing like god or something. Where are you getting all of your information from?
    you said it was like a controlled demolition and I ran with that adding every bit of info i can remember about the incident. the bbc put out a documentary that set about challenging some of these ideas. Not every point is an argument.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:15
    you said it was like a controlled demolition and I ran with that adding every bit of info i can remember about the incident. the bbc put out a documentary that set about challenging some of these ideas. Not every point is an argument.
    Where did you hear gold might be in the building? I have never heard of that.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:252 edits
    Where did you hear gold might be in the building? I have never heard of that.
    it was not on the bbc doco, but other than remember the point, I dont have a source for you. having said that, there is a generalised fear amongst internet conspiracists, that the stockpiles of American gold have been slowly but systematically removed from the country, robbed of its own wealth. This plays into nwo countdown where America ultimately will not have a speaking role in the nwo, but a role more as an enforcer as global cop................google 3 cities, most of its there.

edit:YouTube

Its been over a year since I last watched but this link to 3 cities that rule the world should probably get you there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree