1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:18
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well give it a rest then and stop soiling yourself about every imaginable bad thing that can happen and focus on using technology to make sure it doesn’t.
    How hard would it be to develop a test for having these bad things in your blood stream or monitoring the messages being sent to these chips to ensure the users safety.
    The military is developing it. Not the best hands to be on something if you want it to be used for good.

The messages would come from your cell phone. Who would develop a test and when? People don't test for things they don't expect to be there. That would be too late.

You should look up "hydrogels". They have great medical promise that is exiting. You will be glad you did.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:22
    @metal-brain said
    The military is developing it. Not the best hands to be on something if you want it to be used for good.

The messages would come from your cell phone. Who would develop a test and when? People don't test for things they don't expect to be there. That would be too late.

You should look up "hydrogels". They have great medical promise that is exiting. You will be glad you did.
    Well how difficult would it be monitor a cell phone for erroneous signals? Presumably we’ve volunteered for this chip or have we been abducted by government actors dressed as ‘Greys’?
    It would so available to legal contract and monitoring that I don’t see the problem beyond a few malicious actors at a state level who can apparently gain control of your speeding car already.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well how difficult would it be monitor a cell phone for erroneous signals? Presumably we’ve volunteered for this chip or have we been abducted by government actors dressed as ‘Greys’?
    It would so available to legal contract and monitoring that I don’t see the problem beyond a few malicious actors at a state level who can apparently gain control of your speeding car already.

I have no intention of trying to convince you of something you reject before understanding any of it. Believe what you want. You are going to do that anyway. That is obvious.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:20
    @shavixmir
    More than that, AI is sorely needed to save humanity from extinction.
    We are our own worse enemy when it comes to managing climate change.

Human greed will probably win out over actually controlling climate change.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:46
    @metal-brain said

I have no intention of trying to convince you of something you reject before understanding any of it. Believe what you want. You are going to do that anyway. That is obvious.
    No your not going to stop because you are a malicious state actor, that much is obvious.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 11:18
    @kevcvs57 said
    No your not going to stop because you are a malicious state actor, that much is obvious.
    I am an American from Michigan. I am a Michigan state truth seeker.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 11:21
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    More than that, AI is sorely needed to save humanity from extinction.
    We are our own worse enemy when it comes to managing climate change.

Human greed will probably win out over actually controlling climate change.
    How much do sea levels rise each year on average? Your worse enemy is your lack of data.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 11:28
    @metal-brain said
    I am an American from Michigan. I am a Michigan state truth seeker.
    A malicious Michigan State actor that works
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 14:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    A malicious Michigan State actor that works
    You see conspiracies everywhere. I'm just a regular dude from Michigan. I suppose you think I'm Russian or something ridiculous, right? I'm flattered.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 14:46
    @metal-brain said
    You see conspiracies everywhere. I'm just a regular dude from Michigan. I suppose you think I'm Russian or something ridiculous, right? I'm flattered.
    Don’t be flattered be busted.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 15:16
    @metal-brain said
    This article points to some health benefits to this technology, but this is being developed by the US military.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5120441/Mind-control-AI-chips-alter-persons-moods.html

What does the US military have planned with it?
    I know someone who has worked with the NSF for decades specializing in human implantation of nanotechnology . I can only say that you should be afraid , be very afraid .
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 17:44
    On a more positive side, imagine if brain implants can ever be successful in ending addictions?

just wow. Big plus for society.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 01:20
    @caissad4 said
    I know someone who has worked with the NSF for decades specializing in human implantation of nanotechnology . I can only say that you should be afraid , be very afraid .
    I think this should be discussed more often. The potential medical benefits are amazing, but the potential for abuse is scary. When I ask myself what the military might be working on it always leads to a dark place. All I can be sure of is that it will be nothing good.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 00:03
    https://www.cnet.com/news/elon-musk-shows-neuralink-brain-implant-working-in-a-pig/
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    31 Oct '20 00:37
    @earl-of-trumps said
    On a more positive side, imagine if brain implants can ever be successful in ending addictions?

just wow. Big plus for society.
    The first time I read this I thought you said "breast implants"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree